+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 8/24 *possible spoiler*

Episode 8 8/24 *possible spoiler*

Looks the the title of this episode is " I'm going to jail".........Do you suppose somebody actually is?

LG.
    no, I'm guessing it is just Mirna whining about something.

the closest I remember was when the policeman / firefighter team were detained by local authorities in a rather scary situation that cost them tons of time a couple seasons ago. Can't remember their names, but it did seem rather like the producers needed to step in to extract them from a potentially very bad situation based on inability to communicate with the local authorities.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe the team that was having problems w/ the locals took it too far...didn't the preview show some shoving between them?

LG.
    I missed that in the previews, so maybe that is the case, but I think that is something that the show wouldn't really focus on. Usually the titles of the episodes are the most outrageous things that contestants said during the episode, and usually they are way overblown, like the "I've been electrocuted" title from a couple weeks ago.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i think it might be nicole or colin i think nicole because she was fighting with a local over money and probly he thought they were stealing or ripping him off and maybe and hopefully colin because he was blocking charla and mirnas way and caused trouble or maybe him jumping over the poles in the airport but hopefully its one of them

if tuesday's ep turns out to be a NEL I wonder if that last place team gets in trouble for panhandling.

FORT Newbie
    If that's the case, then that would be on next week's 8/24 ep after the NEL this ep.
    ~~TARMonterey~~

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    no, I'm guessing it is just Mirna whining about something.

the closest I remember was when the policeman / firefighter team were detained by local authorities in a rather scary situation that cost them tons of time a couple seasons ago. Can't remember their names, but it did seem rather like the producers needed to step in to extract them from a potentially very bad situation based on inability to communicate with the local authorities.

It was Andre and Damon from TAR 3 ... they were in Marakech

FORT Newbie
    Hi,

In a commercial it shows whiny (Mirna) saying something along the lines of I told them he was dangerous, then there is a shot of Collin, so I'm assuming that's who she was talking about. So perhaps this is where the going to jail phrase comes in to play.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow

FORT Regular
    Taxi cab problems plague several teams in a close race to the airport, on "The Amazing Race 5," Tuesday, August 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network on CBS.

"I'm Going To Jail"
    Five teams remain and a cab ride to the airport becomes problematic for some teams as they battle to stay in the race. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

One team gets a flat tire and realizes their cab does not have a spare tire, and another team has an oil problem with their cab. Both teams are left on the side of the road at the mercy of other teams who are literally passing them by. After a disagreement over money with a cab driver, one team is hauled to the local police station for questioning and are threatened with being thrown into jail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast