+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Preview - 08/17 *Spoilers*

Episode 7 Preview - 08/17 *Spoilers*

THE SIX REMAINING TEAMS MAKE THEIR WAY TO TANZANIA WHERE THEY MUST QUICKLY ADJUST TO NEW CULTURES, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 5," TUESDAY, AUG. 17 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Are You Sure This Is Safe" -- Six remaining teams fly from Cairo to Tanzania and must navigate through the local town to get their next clues, on THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, Aug. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Harsh words are exchanged at the Cairo airport when one team physically blocks another team from getting through the doors into the terminal. Meanwhile, in hopes of getting ahead, two teams take a gamble with a flight that has an earlier connection than a flight that the rest of the pack of teams are taking. While one team gets into a tense argument with bargaining locals, another team takes a moment to enjoy where they are and bond with some of the local people.

The two teams that get on the earlier connection is Charla and Mirna and Linda and Karen

I know which team are arguing with the locals, but i wonder what they're arguing about. This episode looks VERY interesting. The arguing, the blocking, the ealier flights... I'm really not one to wish my life away but...I can't wait!!!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Yep, a lot of excitment and anticipation for that episode.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Regular
    The CBS website also mentions:

Two Teams face a desperate situation when their bus runs out of gas on a deserted stretch of highway in Africa.

The two teams that get on the earlier connection is Charla and Mirna and Linda and Karen.
    O.O Really? YAY! I was so afraid one of them would get eliminated. Whew.

Two Teams face a desperate situation when their bus runs out of gas on a deserted stretch of highway in Africa.
    Does anyone know who that is?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Ooo that would suck...the part about running out of gas. *crosses fingers it's not my fav teams* Maybe it'll be Charla and Mirna. Oh I can only hope!

I'd hope with you. Down with Mirna!
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

Somehow I doubt these might be Charla & Mirna or Linda & Karen. If they manage to get a good flight, I see them with a good lead over the rest of the teams and hopefully little to no problems during the entire leg.

I can only hope that those two teams are Colin & Christie and Brandon & Nicole. Not only because they're the teams I least like (well, I don't like C&C at all, so whatever), and that would sure make an exciting part, since these two teams are physically fit and it would be cool to see them going head to head to avoid elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    Somehow I doubt these might be Charla & Mirna or Linda & Karen. If they manage to get a good flight, I see them with a good lead over the rest of the teams and hopefully little to no problems during the entire leg.

I can only hope that those two teams are Colin & Christie and Brandon & Nicole. Not only because they're the teams I least like (well, I don't like C&C at all, so whatever), and that would sure make an exciting part, since these two teams are physically fit and it would be cool to see them going head to head to avoid elimination.
    It'll probably be a non-elimination leg though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast