+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Marshall and Lance

Thank you John, many questions answered.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular
    Great interview. Though I was struck by this comment.

Lance: Obviously we got along with a lot of the teams. Marshall just got married about 8 weeks ago, and Chip & Kim, Colin & Christie, Dennis & Erika, and Kammi came to the wedding. So we made a lot of friends, and when you're friends with people you obviously hope they make it to the end, but you can't control anything.
    I hope that doesn't mean the three teams he mentioned as "friends" don't make it to the end. Or he could have just meant Dennis & Erika maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by John

Let's go back a couple of episodes to the "bitch" incident with Mirna. Our members are wondering why you didn't confront her earlier face-to-face instead of just yelling out to them as they passed by?

Lance:It started in the airport when Mirna told her cousin not to talk to me, and that was when I pretty much lost it, and basically gave her a piece of my mind, Marshall's mind, and pretty much everyone else's mind that was around there.
    Lance and Marshall weren't my favorite team, but I have to say good for Lance here. I am sure there are others that wish they had done the same thing.

Thanks guys, for the interview. Glad to hear that Marshall's knee is better. It looked pretty painful.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Great interview, John! It's always good to know the prespective of those involved in the Race.
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

That was such a great interview! Thanks John.
    I rather lurk than post.

FORT Newbie
    sounds like the brothers became pretty good friends with Dennis and Ereka, Colin and Christe, Chip and Kim, and the Twins. Oh dear, does this mean that the latter 3 teams didn't make it to the final 3 teams?

--meclone2--

P.S: Marshall, congrats on your marriage!
    Last edited by meclone2; 08-13-2004 at 11:35 AM.

Great interview, John. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks Marshall and Lance for your thorough answers. And congratulations to Marshall on your recent wedding.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Another great interview. Thanks John!

I still don't have a warm fuzzy spot for them....I can't put my finger on it. They just seem like grumpy guys to me.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Thanks for the interview, John. Some of the posters above me have already posted what I was thinking, so I won't rehash anything. But yeah, congrats to Marshall on his wedding!
    Gustav Holst was right!

FORT Fogey
    I've always liked these two- funny, honest, smart and generally misunderstood by most. I do regret their hostility towards Charla & Mirna (my favorite team) but clearly, Mirna's not the easiest person in the world to get along with.

Anyways, it was a good interview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast