+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mirna, quit your usual b!tching and pick-ah up-ah you cheep-ah!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    lol, to you she is awful, to me she is wonderful . I feel the same way about Colin as you feel about Mirna, a whole lot of hatred.
    I dont blame Colin for how he treats Mirna, but I do absolutely despise the way he treats Christie. "I have to carry her"... pompous idiot.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    How happy was the local guy with the water challenge?? I guess he, too, is an AR fan.!!
    LOL, i was wondering why is he rushing them and being so perky. How come the girls don't jump on the donkey, wouldn't it move faster since they are lighter and wouldn't the guys be more able to control the donkey.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Charla and Mirna are really struggling, they're last. I'm surprised they went for that detour as they usually go for the ones that don't involve too much.

Did anyone else catch where Mirna bought student tickets? She is in an underdeveloped area and trying to cheat people out of money...i think that's pathetic...
    d. leathers

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think we've proven beasts of burden and Charla/Mirna don't go well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    LOL.... Charla. "this one is the bad one!"
    That was funny, and so was the way they edited the displeased Sheep at being called the "bad one" Once a black sheep, always a black sheep I guess.

the twins are probably one of the most hilarious teams to ever participate in TAR. I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by sorahl
    But don't you think the way they were treated in eps 1&2 contributed to her being so bytchy to them?
    Mirna calls anyone who slights her a "maniac" or a "criminal" and calls them bullies and crazy, even if it's the slightest of slights. I think she's got a HUGE chip on her shoulder (even bigger than Chip, coincidentally), and it had to be there pre-race. You can tell by the way she casually throws those phrases around that it's a normal part of her personality, and that she's always that way. She perceives anything that doesn't go her way as an intentional act specifically against her.

Quote Originally Posted by dleathers
    Did anyone else catch where Mirna bought student tickets? She is in an underdeveloped area and trying to cheat people out of money...i think that's pathetic...
    You have to save money, though. And it's possible she is a student, anyways. You have to show ID with that kind of stuff normally.

+ Reply to Thread