+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Preview: 08/10 *Spoilers*

Episode 6 Preview: 08/10 *Spoilers*

WITH SIX TEAMS LEFT, ONE TEAM IS FACED WITH THEIR BIGGEST CHALLENGE YET -- BEING LEFT IN THE EGYPTIAN DESERT WITH NO MONEY, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 5," TUESDAY, AUG. 10

"Why Can't We Get a Camel" -- The six remaining teams continue through Egypt, where one team is the victim of the race's latest twist, on THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, Aug. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Tempers flare at the Cairo Airport when one team tries to steal another team's taxi. Meanwhile, a new twist in the game has one team that is in last place begging for money in hopes to continue on after they are stripped of all their money at the last pit stop. Also, the Roadblock proves to be a challenge for a few teams who realize digging in the sand is not as easy as it seems.

I'm definately looking forward to the taxi scene It should prove to be quite entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Shanthrax
    I'm definately looking forward to the taxi scene It should prove to be quite entertaining
    As usual, Mirna gets on her way to "steal" a taxi and calling the rightful people who searched for the taxi "maniacs." Geez, Mirna never fail to amuse me in so many comical but sarcastic way. Hated her last 3rd episode and hated her even more. She, who wants to puke if she would eat chocolate and a claustrophobic :rolleyes is the most disgusting person I've seen in The Amazing Race. Even annoying than Flo and Zach...

Wish them luck... :phhht

I'm currently rooting for Christie and Colin or Chip and Kim to win. I want a fair and square team to win!
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

Looks like the team who has fallen due to the twist is Linda & Karen, and Colin & Christie and Charla & Mirna fight over the cab with C & M winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    Even annoying than Flo and Zach...
    Mirna's annoying, but I wouldn't go that far--Flo was in a whole other category of dependency and whining. At least Mirna always takes a moment to enjoy the task (dancing in the disco in Argentina, admiring the paintings in the Hermitage, dancing one tango in Argentina, etc.!)

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Mirna hasn't reached Flo's standards, as of yet. Has she threatened to quit? No, you can tell she enjoys the game, just not the challenges.

According to the hints of next weeks show, the taxi thing was shown already, and we know Linda and Karen have no money. As for the people suffering from the digging challenge... It could be any/all of them, but I think Kami and Karli and Marshall and Lance are most likely to have a lot of trouble with it, since they struggle with a lot of challenges.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Regular
    What happened to the goats? On the CBS website:

"A herd of unruly goats run several Teams ragged along the shores of the Nile."

Reality TV shows some part of the story...we don't know what really happened if C&M knows if the taxi they got was for Colin&Christie...im still rooting for this 2 teams...their good in taking flights from the airport...very very resourceful and lucky teams.

Aren't there seven teams left? I'm confused.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hehehe, in the preview from Cbs.com, it shows a roadblock i assume. One teamate has to like crawl through this tunnel or something, Charla is easily just bending down and walking. Its awesome !!! looks like charla is doing another roadblock. This is what i am assuming hehe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast