+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 6 Preview: 08/10 *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Hehehe, in the preview from Cbs.com, it shows a roadblock i assume. One teamate has to like crawl through this tunnel or something, Charla is easily just bending down and walking. Its awesome !!! looks like charla is doing another roadblock. This is what i am assuming hehe.
    If that is a roadblock, and Charla does it, I'm going to be dissapointed, I would really rather see Mirna do something for a change.

As usual, Mirna gets on her way to "steal" a taxi and calling the rightful people who searched for the taxi "maniacs."
    In the preview it shows Charla sitting in the taxi (maybe Mirna too I dont remember) and C&C running up to them. I think its a rash judgement to pass when we only saw a brief clip.

As for Charla doing the task I think I would want the smallest person on my team doing a crawling challenge And I bet we will see the likes of Christie & Nicole doing them as well.
    Last edited by imajunkie2; 08-05-2004 at 06:29 PM.

I have a hard time trusting Mirna and Charla. After their incident with the brothers in the airport and with C&C at the Buenos Aires bus station, I can easily see them stealing someone's taxi. This may finally be the incident that sends Colin over the edge.

I have a big question.

We've already seen the previews for this on the TV. So it's obvious that the two fighting teams for taxi's are Charla and Mirna and Colin and Christie. Here's my question. What bottleneck could possibly be so bad that Colin and Christie's 12 hour lead get's blown??? Unless Colin becomes spontaniously retarded or something, I can't see that happening.

People struggling in the sand...hmm...my guess for this is also Lance and Marshall...but then again, remember when Charla yelled to Mirna that 'She can't run on the sand' in Episode 5? Maybe it's her that has sand digging problems...

Any which way, I'd like to see how the bowling moms get over this obstacle...that is, if they ever DO get over it...
    Who I'm rooting for: Amazing Race's Colin and Christie, CHarla and Mirna, Bob and Joyce, Jim and Marsha, and Kami and Karli! Joe Schmo's Cammy, Ingrid, Tim, Bryce, and Rita!!!

There was a mention of digging in the sand, if I remember right C&C got to the pit stop around 11:30 am.... meaning they will leave around 11:30 pm. If they go somewhere to dig in the sand it very well be a business that opens at 8 or 9 am. C&M will be leaving around 6 am I believe. Very easy to catch up if this is the case. I have no idea if this is right or not but i am just going on what I remember.

About the taxi thing. If Colin and Christie walk away from the cab, It's free for anyone to take. About the Roadblock, Isn't it a perfect one for Charla? Sure, Mirna should do one, but this is not one for her. You got to use your advantages, and Charla's is her size in this case.

I hope one of the Super Fat Bros. gets stuck.
    Last edited by Super Goten; 08-10-2004 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Typo
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I agree that any taxi left alone is up for grabs. It happened .. last year? The year before? With Teri and Ian claiming a taxi was there's only because they rode in it to the roadblock/detour whatever it was.

If the cabbie promised to wait, then the cabbie is at fault for not kicking the other team out.

I also agree that even though I'd like to see Mirna do a challenge, it sounds as though this is one that is perfect for charla.

I will laugh my butt off if the teams catch C&C before the first challenge.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Shanthrax
    If that is a roadblock, and Charla does it, I'm going to be dissapointed, I would really rather see Mirna do something for a change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12