+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Teams?

Rate the remaining teams from favorite to least favorite ... here is what I have to say!

1) I'd love for this teams to win:
    Chip & Kim

2) I wouldn't mind seeing any of these two teams win:
    Colin & Christie
    Linda & Karen

3) Since there is a chance they could make it to the final three I guess I will survive?
    Brandon & Nicole
    Kami & Karli

4) I most definitely do not want either of these two teams in the final three:
    Lance & Marshall
    Mirna & Charla

and folks .. that's my two cents! HAHA
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Here is my ranking..
    1. Charla and Mirna
    2. Linda and Karen
    3. Chip and Kim (only because this week they were so gracious to help others out)

the rest can lose anytime they want, but at the bottom is Brandon and Nicole, I dispise them
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Alright, here's my list for who I want to win:

1. Colin and Christie
    2. Chip and Kim
    3. Kinda and Karen (note: I think they're next gone, but it would be nice to see them win)
    gap
    4. Kami and Karli
    gap
    5. Charla and Mirna
    6. Brandon and Nicole
    7. Marshall and Lance

#1. Charla & Mirna
    #2. Chip & Kim

I hate all the other teams.

I'd love for either of these two teams to win:

#1. Christie & Colin (Seem to be competitive and consistent.... how about that major lead they held last night....now that was SMART! I personally know Christie and what you see is what you get...she extremely intelligent and beautiful. She analyzes EVERYTHING, such a good person at heart.)

#2. Chip & Kim (I love his carefree since of style and his willingness to forgive and forget.....I love what he did for the twins last night.)

I wouldn't mind seeing any of these three teams win:

#3. Mirna & Shmirna (I love to watch these two and they certainly have helped the ratings...everyone I talk to mentions their name. What I don't like is their conniving ways...they can get very mean. I truly will be disappointed to see them go...just too entertaining.)

#4. Kami & Karli (Not afraid to tell it like it is....yet they have an innocence about them....you can tell they are very close.)

#5. Linda & Karen (You just gotta love them...such troopers.)

I most definitely do not want either of these two teams in the final three:

#6. Lance & Marshall (They love to mouth off....but isn't that what we LOVE to watch...the comment to the Mirna on another episode was priceless... she was so clueless.)

#7. Brandon & Nicole (I know Nicole and this side of her I have NEVER seen, ever! She's very aware of her reputation from previous viewing audiences and you can tell she is carefully choosing all her words. She was always extremely jealous of Christie and strived to follow in her footsteps. Beating Christie at Miss Texas USA was such an honor for Nicole, but she still failed at a national title, unlike Christie. Remember, pageants are brutal in Texas and Nicole knows how to 'play the game'. I will be saddened if this team win, sure would love to see Christie and Colin fair better than these two.

Brandon....how wimpy was he last night? You could tell he wanted Nicole to do the challenge because he was such a chicken. I wonder if down deep inside, Nicole doesn’t question her relationship with him?)

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    #1. Charla & Mirna
    #2. Chip/Kim

#3. Kami/Karli
    #4. Brandon/Nicole
    #5. Linda/Karen

#6. Marshall/Lance
    #7. Colin/Christie

#1. Charla & Mirna
    #2. Colin & Christie

These two teams are by far good in international flights...that's one good thing why they still stay in the game

#3. Kami/Karli
    #4. Brandon/Nicole
    #5. Linda/Karen

#6. Marshall/Lance
    #7. Chip/Kim

FORT Newbie
    Team I'd Love To See Win

1) Charla and Mirna - My favorites.

Teams I Wouldn't Mind Winning

2) Linda and Karen - Nice people.
    3) Chip and Kim - Also nice people, but Chip can be a little annoying.
    4) Brandon and Nicole - A cute couple, but I have no doubt that Nicole can be quite a brat.

Teams I Do Not Want In The Final 3

4) Marshall and Lance
    5) Kami and Karli - Such stupidity consistently shown, especially in the last leg, would make them truly undeserving winners.
    6) Colin and Christie - I love Charla and Mirna. Do the math.

~Grover
    Last edited by _Grover_; 08-05-2004 at 12:00 AM.

I love Chip & Kim, and also Linda & Karen and it would be a blast to see them win.

I really don't hate any of the teams this year, but I'd say my least favorite teams are Kami & Karli and Brandon & Nicole... oh yeah and the brothers...I don't much care for them either.

However... at this point I don't see myself getting upset over any of the teams should they happen to win this race
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Pag8891

#1. Christie & Colin (Seem to be competitive and consistent.... how about that major lead they held last night....now that was SMART! I personally know Christie and what you see is what you get...she extremely intelligent and beautiful. She analyzes EVERYTHING, such a good person at heart.)

#2. Chip & Kim (I love his carefree since of style and his willingness to forgive and forget.....I love what he did for the twins last night.)

#3. Mirna & Shmirna (I love to watch these two and they certainly have helped the ratings...everyone I talk to mentions their name. What I don't like is their conniving ways...they can get very mean. I truly will be disappointed to see them go...just too entertaining.)

#4. Kami & Karli (Not afraid to tell it like it is....yet they have an innocence about them....you can tell they are very close.)

#5. Linda & Karen (You just gotta love them...such troopers.)

#6. Lance & Marshall (They love to mouth off....but isn't that what we LOVE to watch...the comment to the Mirna on another episode was priceless... she was so clueless.)

#7. Brandon & Nicole (I know Nicole and this side of her I have NEVER seen, ever! She's very aware of her reputation from previous viewing audiences and you can tell she is carefully choosing all her words. She was always extremely jealous of Christie and strived to follow in her footsteps. Beating Christie at Miss Texas USA was such an honor for Nicole, but she still failed at a national title, unlike Christie. Remember, pageants are brutal in Texas and Nicole knows how to 'play the game'. I will be saddened if this team win, sure would love to see Christie and Colin fair better than these two.

Brandon....how wimpy was he last night? You could tell he wanted Nicole to do the challenge because he was such a chicken. I wonder if down deep inside, Nicole doesn’t question her relationship with him?)

I agree with most of your post including Nicole's... She is such the fakest fake beauty queens in the whole world. I'm quite also aware that she is jealous of Christie (she was Miss Teen USA). Its gonna be so sad to see Brandon and Nicole win. :rolleyes

Here's my pick:

1. Christie and Colin - SMART and very competitive group
    2. Chip and Kim - Good natured and compassionate
    3. Bowling Moms (How I wish - but I think they'll be eliminated soon)

Hurray for Christie and Colin!
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast