+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    The brothers must go. 'nuff said.

Chips kindness is going to kill them.

Charla proves once again that Mirna is nothing more than an anchor to be dragged around the world.

I hope the moms can get some cash (prostitution perhaps?)

The twins are dumber than a box of hair.

Colin & Christie are kicking butt... stop and crack a smile every once in a while. It won't kill you.

I was gagging during the whole "you're sweet" / "you're sweeter" crap. Ugh. It reminded me of the Seinfeld "schmoopie" bit.
    I'm mainly in agreement with you, but your mom cash raising venue trumped the belly dancing I'd envisioned. I believe the idea that I read that made the most sense was seeking out American's or westerners around the area that will appreciate either the fact that they are competing, or be enthralled by the camera crew shadowing Linda and Karen to the point of coughing up some spare change.

Whatever they do, I imagine it will take less than two hours before they are back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I'm mainly in agreement with you, but your mom cash raising venue trumped the belly dancing I'd envisioned. I believe the idea that I read that made the most sense was seeking out American's or westerners around the area that will appreciate either the fact that they are competing, or be enthralled by the camera crew shadowing Linda and Karen to the point of coughing up some spare change.

Whatever they do, I imagine it will take less than two hours before they are back on track.
    Who knows? Maybe they'll end up with MORE than they lost!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I know only one team can use it, but other teams can try for it, not knowing if another team has taken it. I don't think it has anything to do with turning it down and going to the next finisher, all the teams get the fest foward clue.
    I was just watching AR (a repeat) and heard Phil distinctly say "The first team to find the fast forward can skip all other tasks..." so I guess they did change the rules for this year, and only one team has the opportunity to go for it, unless they decide to pass it up. So you were right, Broadway...

OK, now i'm confused...

(mind you I only started watching when there was like half the teams left for the fourth season.)

For the fast forwards, does everyone get one? And then can only the first team to find it, and decide to use it, can go ahead? Seeing as how the FF is green (right?!?!) Well..I swear I saw Linda or Karen pull something green out of the clue envelope. I even replayed it a couple times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

(Since I got a vcr, I've been taping the latest episode, watching it like...every night, then when the next episode comes around..i do the same thing )

Also, about the Yeild... do they choose when to put the Yeild up? Like, I've only seen it once... Sorry for the questions, I'm just a lil confused thats all.

See no Hear no Speak no Sweetsour42's Avatar
    if linda or karen did pull something green out if it was a FF they surely would of used it and they didnt or u'd know if it was a FF or not
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsour42
    if linda or karen did pull something green out if it was a FF they surely would of used it and they didnt or u'd know if it was a FF or not
    But they should know that only one team can use it, and it was definately obvious that they new that there was teams ahead of them. So...I don't know

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanthrax
    But they should know that only one team can use it, and it was definately obvious that they new that there was teams ahead of them. So...I don't know
    Umm, the Fast Foward clue is in all of the clues for each team. Each team will open their envelope and see it and may decide to go for it. The first team to complete the FF task wins it and gos directly to the pitstop. If any teams decided to go for it, when they reached the place to get that tomb thingy, a note will say "another team has already got it". They would've had to gone back and do all the task.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Umm, the Fast Foward clue is in all of the clues for each team. Each team will open their envelope and see it and may decide to go for it. The first team to complete the FF task wins it and gos directly to the pitstop. If any teams decided to go for it, when they reached the place to get that tomb thingy, a note will say "another team has already got it". They would've had to gone back and do all the task.
    Ah ha! I had a feeling that was the case...
    Thank you Darkensoul7

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanthrax
    Ah ha! I had a feeling that was the case...
    Thank you Darkensoul7
    Heh, no problem! I am big AR fan so i know the rules heh. I still feel the yield is a waste *sighs* They should use it on colin and christie keke
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Heh, no problem! I am big AR fan so i know the rules heh. I still feel the yield is a waste *sighs* They should use it on colin and christie keke
    Well, I'm still not sure about this Yeild. If in fact it is used to hold back Colin and Christie, I'll like it! If it's used to hold back Charla and Mirna or Chip and Kim, I'll hate it.

+ Reply to Thread