+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    LOL , it is true, the twins are just dumb heh. The backstroke then this!? They are getting so lucky. God, i just love Charla and Mirna more and more. They are so smart and Charla is so tough. You'd expect Mirna to do most of the roadblocks but Charla did 3/4. They got lucky with that horse detour heh, so much simpler. The twist, I think Karen and Linda will be really behind begging for money for cab rides. Like they said, Eygpt is poor. Colin and Christie did very well, although i still hate them. Thank god their lead was no use heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by PittGrrl04
    Mirna has not done a SINGLE road block, what a weenie!
    Yes, she did the one where she chased cows to get the bandana. But that's the only one I think.
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    God, i just love Charla and Mirna more and more. They are so smart and Charla is so tough. You'd expect Mirna to do most of the roadblocks but Charla did 3/4. They got lucky with that horse detour heh, so much simpler. .

Your right, Charla is strong in episode one when they first introduced all of the teams it showed her holding Mirna on her shoulders!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    Yes, she did the one where she chased cows to get the bandana. But that's the only one I think.
    Yep, Mirna did the first one. She can't eat that well so Charla did the next 2 and Mirna is like scared of heights or enclosed spaces or something so Charla did the 4th roadblock too.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Colin and Christie's lead would have been even better if they could have arrived at the pit stop in the evening, rather than the morning. Now they'll have to wait for offices, museums, airports, attractions, etc. to open at 8 or 9, by which time every team will have caught up with them. Still, I probably would have done the fast forward to keep any other team from getting it--it was a good defensive move for this leg.

On the Bowling Moms not having money, it reminded me of that show "Lost"--did anyone else see that? They literally dropped these teams of strangers off in the middle of some country with no money (not even for flights!) and had to get to NYC first. The contestants didn't even know what country they were in, so their first job was to figure that out--and they were in Mongolia! I remember this show airing very close to the time of the first TAR...and so I like TAR so much better.

FORT Regular
    Brandon and Nicole are so cute...

They are a cute couple but not individually

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Whoa, does that preview mean Charla&Mirna catch up to Colin&Christie?
    Hey! That's right! I hadn't thought about that. I guess there will be some type of pile-up, maybe...

Why do we have to wait a week!
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy
    Rats! Team Jesus is team #3
    Just for the sake of arguing political correctness, would it be appropriate to say:

Rats! Team Allah is team #4
    or
    Rats! Team Muhammed is team #5?

or Team Budda......

It always amazes me that folks will label christian groups but wouldn't dare label other religions publically because it isn't politically correct.

Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy

On the Bowling Moms not having money, it reminded me of that show "Lost"--did anyone else see that? They literally dropped these teams of strangers off in the middle of some country with no money (not even for flights!) and had to get to NYC first. The contestants didn't even know what country they were in, so their first job was to figure that out--and they were in Mongolia! I remember this show airing very close to the time of the first TAR...and so I like TAR so much better.

That sounds like a cool show what station was it on, is it still on the air?

+ Reply to Thread