+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Contestants to be on TAR6? ***SPOLIER***

Sorry, but I dont agree with you, I dont like the idea of reusing reality tv contestants.
    (Even though I do like Richard Hatch)

if all teams came from past survivor contestants some possible teams could be that would be fun to watch:
    rich/rudy
    rupert/jenna
    ethan/lex
    rob c./matthew
    rob m./amber
    colby/jerri
    BB/joel

some of these teams would be very interesting!
    I am a real woman and I LOVED ED!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I didn't like the Alison crossover...and was pretty disappointed that she had a second chance.

But for some reason, this duo would have me interested, I admit.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I won't watch if they continue to sully the game with rehashed hasbeens!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRaceMan
    Sorry, but I dont agree with you, I dont like the idea of reusing reality tv contestants.
    I completly agree. I'd rather see new people, you know, give other people who haven't had a chance to be on tv and win a load of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    boo hiss
    :phhht

I'm also in the minority but I like this idea too. I liked the idea of Allison on TAR this season, probably because I knew she was a time bomb waiting to happen.

I'm not sure I'd like to see it with TAR though, I'd rather see it on Survivor...I would pay a weekly fee to see Omorosa stranded on that beach with some people that would put her in her place.

They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I think this is definitely a terrible idea. I myself didn't mind seeing Alison much because I had never even heard of her because, since I've never been interested in Big Brother. However, having Survivor contestants in Amazing race would turn me off way too much, even if they were my favorite contestants like Sandra, Jerri and Big Tom, I'd rather see non-famous people here.

Heck, after that horribly mediocre All-Stars, I don't wanna see any Survivor contestant on any other reality show, even less if it's Mariano or Amber (I loathe them so much). I think it's definitely better to just keep the normal people in it, have normal people get their chance, which is always the better way to go in reality shows.

I like the idea

At fist I didn't like the idea of ALison and Donny but they were really fun to watch this season....i'd Rather have another ALison and Donny than those two old people who met on the internet whos name I can't remember because they were so boring to watch!

Spit take! Sputter! Sputter!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangaboo
    i'd Rather have another ALison and Donny than those two old people who met on the internet whos name I can't remember because they were so boring to watch!

Boooooo!

Bob & Joyce were positive, upbeat, fun... They tried their best and accepted the rest. They made one mistake, couldn't catch up and were knocked out of the race. I'd rather watch a race full of those people than a bunch of "my first thought is to scheme, betray or somehow circumvent the spirit of how the race is to be run in order to either win or promote myself" types (which is also why I can't stand more than a minute of Big Brother...)

The fun is in the race and the decisions that have to be made...not in how awful people are to each other...

In my opinion, of course...

pg--seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    I think this is definitely a terrible idea. I myself didn't mind seeing Alison much because I had never even heard of her because, since I've never been interested in Big Brother. However, having Survivor contestants in Amazing race would turn me off way too much, even if they were my favorite contestants like Sandra, Jerri and Big Tom, I'd rather see non-famous people here.

Heck, after that horribly mediocre All-Stars, I don't wanna see any Survivor contestant on any other reality show, even less if it's Mariano or Amber (I loathe them so much). I think it's definitely better to just keep the normal people in it, have normal people get their chance, which is always the better way to go in reality shows.
    Since this is my first TAR season and I'm not as invested in the series as old-timers (yet), I'm not totally against the idea of other reality show contestants. Being a long-time Survivor fan, I'm admittedly intrigued by the idea of Rudy & Richard competing on TAR. They would certainly be the "Odd Couple." There are other Survivors who would be interesting too, but I certainly wouldn't want to see Lex on TAR. I don't think I could stand hearing him whine again about "promises" or "friendship" the first time someone made him mad. :rolleyes All that being said, I think I would prefer to see new people, as Shanthrax said, have a chance to win the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast