+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Brandon is so supportive, my ass, Nicole!!! Oh my God!

It's hard standing on the far far outside of such a warped, controlling relationship and hearing this woman. My Lord....
    Better your Lord than his.

For the second week in a row they've totally telegraphed the loser VERY early. And now the only two even close to "nice" teams are first and last respectively. The rest can all go hang for the most part (well, at least half of each of the other remainining teams kind of sucks eggs).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PittGrrl04
    I am truly touched by Bob and Joyce... through everything, you can tell they care very deeply for each other, always stay positive, and are just good people. I am sad to see them go, instead of these other teams that are nasty and vindictive.
    I agree. I am sorry to see them go. At least they seem to have a solid relationship.

Aww shucks! Bob & Joyce are gone, I really liked them. Did anyone see the yeild? It was by the battleship, but once again they said nothing about them, but it was there.

I was getting nervious when C & M couldn't get a flight. I am happy the ended up getting one.

Looks like once again, Charla is going to be doing all of the work next week, too.

Egypt, wow!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Uh. A Team Jesus sweet moment in the trailer. No thanks.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    According to the previews, it appears as though Charla does the Road Block AGAIN... that Mirna sure is a slacker.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Ah... I sense that next week we get the return of the subtle Charla humiliation. With Mirna making lots of annoying comments about how "Charla can do anything", and her literally and figuratively talking down to her cousin and making her no doubt secretly wonder why Mirna has to "bolster" her so often instead of just shutting up and letting her DO stuff without all the yapping in the background.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Bob and Joyce I liked, but I didn't have too much faith in them. So no big loss, they are so cute, though. Colin was even more annoying in this episode. What was up with the "I wish I could have done the roadblock, but I wouldn't have been able to do it." comment? Anyway... Why did they have to help Marshall and Lance? Ugh! Uhm... Not much else to add. They hardly showed my favorite teams this week since they were in the back of the pack. The way Kami (or Karli whichever ate the caviar) just did the challenge without quitting halfway through, or complaining was cool. You could by her major shaking that it really hit her hard. That challenge was psycho.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I don't see anything wrong with asking the lord for help..shoot I do it...sometimes for the dumbest things too...

Although Mirna and Charla are my favorite team, Mirna was real rude at the bus station.

and now that Bob/Joyce are gone...I guess I will include Chip/Kim in my favorites...

+ Reply to Thread