+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    I'm sorry, but the caviar was nothing compared to the live squid from last season.... the caviar would have been a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    2lbs of anything heavy like that is enough to make a person ill. To give it perspective take two pounds of hamburger out of the freezer and then imagine having to eat all of it. Except it's slimy and salty and you have to eat it with a big spoon.
    I don't know about you, but personally i feel satiated after a single quarter pound burger. They ate 8 times that in weight. And I know guys who struggle to finish a 1 pounder. And burgers actually taste good !
    Just a little perspective.
    Caviar can be a bit hard to take if you are not used to it. I am from an Eastern European background and grew up eating pickled herring. Both my mom and brothers loved caviar. I could take it or leave it. Beluga is the most expensive and supposed to be the best. This is supposed to be the only one called caviar other fish eggs are supposed to be referred to as roe. Different grades of roe can also be more saltly or less, usually more. After eating pickled herring and caviar sushi is not a jump and I love that stuff especially, unagi, smoked eel.

What amazes me is that when I moved here to the Metro DC area was that most people are not that adventurous with their food choices. Both Nicole and Christie should have taken smaller spoonfuls and just swallow it whole. Don't roll it in your mouth or chew. Also it would have really helped with one or two shots of vodka.

I also don't think they had the best grade of 'caviar' and it probably was very salty and that could definitly make you sick.

[QUOTE=GingerLVNV]****Hate, hate, Mirna. That "we have God on our side" crap WITH the crossing?!?!?!! *****

I have to say that I find Mirna "amusing". She is just slightly more tolerable than Holly from BB5. I enjoy watching reality stars that have zero inhibitions and she seems like the kind of person you could ask to do something completely ridiculous and she would do it. I think all the spats could definately be avoided if everyone had a good nights sleep and a nice hot bath and a big unfishy dinner. She does not strike me as "evil", like a lot of other previous players have.

QUOTE]

That whole thing with Mirna saying God is on our side, was after she had words with Brandon and Nicole about them not keeping their alliance with Mirna and Charla, when everyone was moving and switching bus line windows at the bus depot. Bascially she wasn't buying their reasons for doing what they did and just mocked what B&N are always saying.

Captain of the World
    I'm sorry, but the caviar was nothing compared to the live squid from last season.... the caviar would have been a walk in the park.
    According to Phil on the insider video. He thinks the caviar is one of, if not the, thoughest tasks to date.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Also it would have really helped with one or two shots of vodka.
    I can't think of a situation where one or two shots of vodka doesn't help. Thanks for the info, Bearcata.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    I agree... I would much rather eat 2.2 lbs. of caviar than one small live squid.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I agree... I would much rather eat 2.2 lbs. of caviar than one small live squid.
    ... not to mention a bowl full of live squid that stick to your tongue to prevent themselves from being swallowed.

+ Reply to Thread