+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't remember names, but the Holier than thou Couple: She had medical tape on the top of her hand after she had been laying there sick. I noticed it there right before they showed her getting up and finishing the caviar.
    My first thought: They re-hydrated her!!! (she was basically TKO'd, SUDDENLY she's up and at'm??)

If that is the case, I think it's unfair.. sorta. It's like putting more helium in a deflating balloon because it lost so much, but not making the rest of the balloons "whole" by giving them fresh helium also. Then let them all go and see which stays afloat the longest.
    Does that make sense?

But, alas.. we'll probably never know. But I did see medical tape on the top of her hand.

Does anyone have Tivo that can back it up and confirm true or false on my eagle-eyed radar?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    I'll rewind the episode and check

Quote Originally Posted by meezy
    Judging from paralytic shellshock some of the racers seemed to be experiencing after you would've thought this week's roadblock consisted of getting a couple of fingers chopped off. Is caviar that nasty, or are they being drama queens?
    It's very salty, at least when I have had it that's what I thought. I dislike caviar and I like most types of sea food. It reminded me of eating salty small rubber balls mixed in brine (not that I normally eat rubber but that is just what it seemed like)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I can't remember names, but the Holier than thou Couple: She had medical tape on the top of her hand after she had been laying there sick. I noticed it there right before they showed her getting up and finishing the caviar. Does anyone have Tivo that can back it up and confirm true or false on my eagle-eyed radar?
    I checked my tape and it didn't appear to be a piece of tape. That is, it wasn't flush on top of the left hand and I was able to see a corner sticking up. It may have been a napkin or tissue that Christie had in her right hand.

FORT Fan
    I replayed it also. Although it's hard to tell for sure, I too got the impression it was the corner of a napkin or tissue.

I saw that corner up too, but my brain said it was tape that was sticking up cause they had to remove the intravenous tube.

Hmm.. Thanks for checking though everyone!
    Last edited by Maveno; 07-28-2004 at 04:38 PM. Reason: splelling
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, you guys hate Nicole/Brandon for lying and backstabbing. Well, you're REALLY gonna hate me when I get on Survivor. I'm religious but it's a game so who cares? I'd be in it to win a million bucks, I don't care WHO I'll have to backstab. So yeah, Nicole/Brandon don't bother me at all.

I thought the boys handled it pretty well. I would've been dying if I would've been them. I was urging the girls along from HOME! And I could NOT have done it. I'm seriously starving sometimes and can hardly eat what I used to. I think I could not have eaten all that carviar even if it would've tasted good.

Mirna is a complete bitch. Thank you Colin for confirming that. She could've listened as well, she didn't even have to interrupt him. And she called HIM a criminal? What a freak and a loser. Seriously when Jase and Scott fall off a cliff, can they take her with them?

Chip and Kim are really cool! I like them again they were my preshow favs!! The twins were ok. Bob and Joyce were sweet. The pizza bros. Ugh. Please get eliminated next episode! Kthanxbye. They're my least fav team. Bowling moms are ok, but somewhat boring. Hehe, backstabbing Brandon and Nicole aren't so bad! A tad more interesting.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I saw that corner up too, but my brain said it was tape that was sticking up cause they had to remove the intravenous tube.

Hmm.. Thanks for checking though everyone!
    You still could be right. I did think it was odd how she went from being so "out of it" to recovering and being able to eat more. It is possible that they gave her some fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Wow, you guys hate Nicole/Brandon for lying and backstabbing. Well, you're REALLY gonna hate me when I get on Survivor. I'm religious but it's a game so who cares? I'd be in it to win a million bucks, I don't care WHO I'll have to backstab. So yeah, Nicole/Brandon don't bother me at all.
    The problem I have with Brandon & Nicole is that they come off as hypocrites. B won't do the vodka shot, for example, because he wants to be a "model" Christian, but doesn't have a problem with lying & betraying alliances every 10 minutes. He professes to hold a set of beliefs with high moral standards, yet somehow manages to abandon those same standards whenever it is expedient to do so. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

When you get on Survivor, Lil Cutie, just keep the preaching to a minimum and backstab away to your heart's content. But if you do that with a holier-than-thou attitude, don't expect to like what you read on these boards afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Mirna is a complete bitch. Thank you Colin for confirming that. She could've listened as well, she didn't even have to interrupt him. And she called HIM a criminal? What a freak and a loser. Seriously when Jase and Scott fall off a cliff, can they take her with them?

Captain of the World
    When you get on Survivor, Lil Cutie, just keep the preaching to a minimum and backstab away to your heart's content. But if you do that with a holier-than-thou attitude, don't expect to like what you read on these boards afterwards.
    AMEN.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

+ Reply to Thread