+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Our interview with Jim and Marsha

[/QUOTE]
    What is the most interesting thing that happened on the race that we didn't get to see?
    Marsha: I've got one. When we were all waiting for taxis after the meat-carrying task, they had to call a bunch of them, but they were coming one at a time. So we all decided that we would take the taxis in the order we'd arrived. We were second. But when our taxi arrived, Brandon and Nicole jumped in and took off. As they were driving away, Nicole yelled "Bitch!" out the window at me. Not exactly model behavior for people who are as God-fearing as they claim to be. I wish CBS had shown that.
    [QUOTE]

Then why did Marsha help them by buying their tickets 2 legs later? I sure wouldn't have.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

"Then why did Marsha help them by buying their tickets 2 legs later? I sure wouldn't have."

EXACTLY!

I'm not sure why ANY teams are helping the Holy Rollers. They seem to be a strong team. If I were Colin & Christie, I'd be helping the weaker teams to make it to the end.

Very strange. Maybe some old resentments. Maybe she knows they win the $1 mil?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567