+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TAR Continues to Score in Ratings

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Thanks, those charts are really helpful for comparing TAR ratings to the past...too bad Ep4 caused a drop . Reading some online news I found out that CNN had 3 million viewers more than normal, PBS had 800,000 more than normal and other stations for the Democrat Convention that night. I believe that must have been the cause for the ratings drop.

Forgot a few other tidbits of info about ep3 of TAR5.

For the week of Monday, July 19, to Sunday, July 25.......
    Not only was TAR5 #4 in total number of viewers (with 11+ million).

TAR5 was #2 in total viewers aged 18-49 (with 5.9 million), this is after the first two eps were 4th and 6th place, if I am remembering correctly.

TAR5 WAS THE #1 SHOW RECORDED BY TIVO USERS FOR THAT WEEK!
    Easily beating Tue and Thu eps of BB5, the ep of LCS, and the ep of Simple Life. TAR5 beat each of those programs by about 20% in TIVO-LAND. Doesn't mean anything in the ratings, since ratings/viewers are determined from other means, but it is yet another measure of TAR5's success. Actually I shouldn't say it doesn't mean anything in the ratings-------surely some of those many tivo recorders were ALSO Nielsen families so they were part of the regular ratings too. I'm just saying that Tivo usage by itself doesn't add to regular Nielsen ratings. Tivo users should continue to record (and then watch) their favorite show TAR5, so that it stays at the top of that list too. Another piece of evidence to CBS that TAR should continue for quite some time to come.
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345