+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR Continues to Score in Ratings

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Woah I am forever grateful to you! I finally understand how ratings worked. They were always pointless numbers to me. Thanks so much for explaining it to me.

I think we should wait till it gets to 12 million and then start thinking about 13 million. I'm convinced there will be a point where ther is no more viewers to reel in and it wont rise anymore. But who am I kidding, the more the better!

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    You're welcome...the only thing that gets me upset is we're all real happy on how TAR gets 6.9 ratings this time of year...I look back and this time in 2000, Survivor gets a 14.9 rating...just makes me feel bad on how TAR is less than half that

Well Survivor is starting to go down unfortunately that is like 20 million lol. I hadn't watched any survivors except all stars and pearl islands and no tar except 5 and 4. in fact I just started watching reality tv like 2 years ago and now I watch like every reality show in site. I think since survivor came before it got a lot more of the loyal fans. And I can't really think of any other reason because truthfully, TAR is a better reality series, but thats just my opinion. But even if ratings dont compare to survivor, just as long as its good enough to keep getting season renewels

FORT Newbie
    Survivor's ratings haven't gone down at all, unless you mean from the first two seasons.

~Grover

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Grover
    Survivor's ratings haven't gone down at all, unless you mean from the first two seasons.

~Grover
    That's correct. For at least the past four cycles ("Thailand", "Amazon", "Pearl Islands", "All-Stars") the ratings for "Survivor" have been relatively stable. I believe that ratings for "All-Stars" was actually better than those for "Pearl Islands".

Quote Originally Posted by jpoliver
    That's correct. For at least the past four cycles ("Thailand", "Amazon", "Pearl Islands", "All-Stars") the ratings for "Survivor" have been relatively stable. I believe that ratings for "All-Stars" was actually better than those for "Pearl Islands".
    Well I think that's because almost everyone knows about Survivor now. it's either they love it and watch it or they hate it and dont watch it. So the ratings will pretty much stay the same which is still pretty high. For TAR, it seems to be catching on and more people are watching it. So who knows maybe there are more people who will catch on and the ratings will continue to rise.

Amazing Race is 8th this week thanks to Cold Case and 60 Minutes Sunday only getting a 6.3 rating, when normally it gets 7.0-8.5 rating.

This means the show is 8th in ratings, and probably even HIGHER in viewers!!!

Shows ahead in ratings are:

CSI:
    CSI: Miami
    Without a Trace
    Everybody Loves Raymond
    2 1/2 Men
    Law & Order
    Law & Order: SVU

But I know its ahead in SVU in viewers...so its at least 7th in viewers!

GO TAR!!!

I love TAR! I can't wait to be on this show with someone that can handle it and be cool. Someday I will go on TAR and win.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

3rd-5th place too much to ask?

Well TAR got 4th this week in total viewers!!!

TAR was 8th in ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    Hmmm...CantGetEnufTAR...when ya gonna update the charts for Episode 2 & 3?
    Sorry for the delay. I was behind on ep2, so just waited for ep3 also. Ep4 coming soon. Enjoy...
    http://home.kc.rr.com/arfun/tar
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast