+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upcoming destinations *Spoilers*

Upcoming destinations *Spoilers*

This is from the Rocky Mountain News. Not sure how they got the info, though...

I don't know how many of you have ever visited Tanzania and stayed at the Lake Manyara Hotel. You'll have that opportunity during the seventh episode after spending time on Crocodile Island in the middle of the Nile River in Luxor, Egypt (sixth hour).

Ever visit the Coconut Palace in Manila? You can take that video journey during episode 11.
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...028611,00.html

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Studio 23 in the phillipines released alot of CBS info...they even have commercials including some teams in the phillipines in front of coconut palace (one was the same team as spotted in the plane in Denver...i don't want to say the name since the title of hte topic says location spoliers) :/

FORT Newbie
    A Filipino newspaper reports that there will be 2 pit stops in the Philippines. One in Manila (Coconut Palace) and the other at the El Nido Resort in the island of Palawan.

I've been to both places and I can't wait!!!

Here's the link: http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/jul/04/ent_3-1.htm

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    yep!! i'm from the philippines and they are definately coming here! at least thats what studio 23 is telling us rabid tar fans.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Wow, I cant believe they were able to release all that info! I would like to know the 2 teams at the Phillipines, maybe you can PM it to me because I'd love to know.

Jay
    Just after the introduction of the teams at the beginning of the show, there is a short montage of images which are flashed very quickly. If you tape it and watch it using the frame advance feature, you can see the locations. I have seen the hand in the sand, the disco with the foam, and the first pitstop. Other locations are Africa and a pyramid.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    lol cool, africa will be hot and a good adventure. The locations arent that special, I'm more interested in what teams were shown in that Phillipines commercial. I'm curious to who didnt get eliminated at that point. I still cant believe that the Phillipines were allowed to release a spoiler on television like that!

+ Reply to Thread