+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Preview: 07/20 (Spoilers)

Episode 3 Preview: 07/20 (Spoilers)

TENSIONS HEAT UP AND WHILE SOME TEAMS CONTINUE TO TREK
    AHEAD ALONE, OTHER TEAMS RELY ON THEIR ALLIANCES TO HELP THEM, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 5," TUESDAY, JULY 20

"I got electrocuted" -- Nine teams continue through the vast Argentinean region, and while some rely on alliances, others choose to compete by themselves, on THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, July 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Two teams form an alliance, and when one of the teams gets stuck, they quickly benefit from their allies' help. However, when the tables are turned and the other team gets lost, will the favor be returned or will the alliance be betrayed? Meanwhile, an airport encounter brings tensions to a boil as two teams get into a fight. Also, a roadblock has one team extremely frustrated struggling with the challenge as several other teams fly past them, leaving them in fear of being eliminated.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Something tells me the roadblock is Charla and Mirna, the fight is between Kip and kim and the twins and I have no idea who the three allienced teams will be since 2 out of the original 3 in the first allience is gone
    Something tells me that Colin and Christie and Dennis and Erika will be together... Of course Charla and Mirna will be the alone ones

Unfortunetly I am also leaning to the road block referring to Charla & Mirna.

They are my favourites and my view on this is the fact that when they say they watch teams pass by and are afraid they are eliminated means they probably WONT be eliminated because CBS wouldnt put that to give it away when we are watching and see the roadblock...

Originally posted by baskiddball:
    Something tells me that Colin and Christie and Dennis and Erika will be together... Of course Charla and Mirna will be the alone ones
    You mean Brandon and Nicole? Hmm, possibly. I agree that the strugglers are Charla and Mirna (the preview of Charla desperately trying to eat something disgusting leads me to believe so), the two fighting teams are obviously KK and KC, and since there was something about Lance (or Marshall) going off on a rampage about how much he hates "her", I'm thinking that Lance and Marshall get into an alliance with Colin and Christie (6th and 7th place to start), and Marshall and Lance help CC but they (apparently Christie) don't help back at one point. That's my thoughts.

oops I meant Brandon and Nicole. And if the brothers had an allience, something tells me that they would be the ones taking advantage and they wouldnt help Brandon and Nicole who are nice Christians who would probably help others out...

Originally posted by baskiddball:
    oops I meant Brandon and Nicole. And if the brothers had an allience, something tells me that they would be the ones taking advantage and they wouldnt help Brandon and Nicole who are nice Christians who would probably help others out...
    Good point. I'm leaning towards that idea more now.

Who knows? Jim and Marsha also might try and form an allience and judging from how Marsha acted in episode one, she might not to return a favour even though she has, but who knows! They didnt say that the allienced team doesnt return the favour...I would really like to see the yield happen for the first time and how they stop them and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Who knows? Jim and Marsha also might try and form an allience and judging from how Marsha acted in episode one, she might not to return a favour even though she has, but who knows! They didnt say that the allienced team doesnt return the favour...I would really like to see the yield happen for the first time and how they stop them and all that...
    First of all, Marsha NEVER said anything about refusing to help someone- go back and watch that 1st ep-those morons weren't even paying attention when Marsha said "ok- we are going this way" As far as finding a spot on the ferry they had to be on their own. I don't think that Jim and Marsha won't like form an allianceafter they were duped into thinking that they needed to have the correct currency- If I see them forming an alliance with anyone it would be the twins- just a hunch.
    As far as the previews with Lance hating someone- i think that its Mirna because they showed a shot of her right after he said that.
    Carey

FORT Fogey
    Mirna is probably very hateable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast