+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Things I have learned

Captain of the World
    Yelling "Bitch" at someone while driving past is one of the funniest things you can do. At least to entertain me.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I learned that Charla would be great at pictionary! First the ferry and now the plane!
    oops I mean:

I learned that Charla would be great at charades! First the ferry and now the plane!

Thanks for noticing my mistake!

Once again adding an O to the end of a word doesn't make it spanish. (doctor, in spanish is still doctor with a spanish accent, not doctoro)

Saying you need to see a doctor is a sure way to get on any flight

Don't touch barbed-wire, it may hurt

Helping out another team, doesn't mean they will help you out

If going through mud, tow trucks will be placed convienetly on the side of the road to get you out

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    If going through mud, tow trucks will be placed convienetly on the side of the road to get you out
    That was funny.

I learned that chocolate is not Marshall and Lance's best friend.

I also learned that Marshall and Lance don't have the bodybuilder physique *enter shocked smiley*

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    Phil is taken. He does not want to hug you, especially after you've done many nasty things throughout the course of the day without having taken a shower. Winning the race is definetely more important than how your hair looks.
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

Don't touch barbed-wire, it may hurt
    That was hillarious! I was laughing my head off when Charla got eletrocuted my the barbed wire!

Captain of the World
    bring up the fact that certain racers aren't as innocent as other posters say they are and all hell breaks loose.

Wow (see Charla and Mirna thread).

My head hurts.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Approximately 75 little person steps equals 10 non little person steps.

people get defensive when they talk about racers they like/dont like

being on standby does not mean you have an actual ticket

though some are repetitious, they needed to be said again...

- If adding doctoro to your english doesn't work, make a charades of an airplane, you will get the information you need that way for sure..

- Touching a barbed wire fence is generally not a smart move, particularly if you hear any sort of buzzing that electricity is running through it..

- God will apparently do anything you ask of him if you are a "God-fairing person," even if you just backstabbed someone about 2 minutes ago...

- If at first you don't succeed, whine and complain and say you can't do it when all you are doing is biting into chocolate and spitting it out..

- Riding a bike down a mountain could pose trouble for you if you are a little person, unless provided with a bright red tricycle..

- If you are in first place, chances are you will be in last at some point by the end of the race... and visa versa...

- Apparently arriving first holds no barring when you have the "airport equalizer"

- Askign around for better flights, generally a good idea rather then just buying the first flight you see..

- Airline workers really don't care that you are in a race, on national TV, so lie to them and say you need a doctoro...

- Stopping while driving through the mud may not be the best thing when driving a no wheel drive car... unless of course you are a God fairing person, then the rules don't apply to you...

- Having your thigh cut with a big slash down the middle is no problem at all, until you find yourself running everywhere, ziplining into a pool, etc.

- Booking a flight for one person doesn't work when you have a team of 2 plus a camera person you are responsible for..... even if you do it twice on different flights...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread