+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Taped the show since I was watching the All-Star game so I just watched it this morning. Can I just say - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! No more Allison and Donny!! Wahoo! I neevr thought they'd be out by week two. That's great!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Wow really, I guess I never bothered reading CBS website. Wow that is gonna be REALLY tough for them. If they have no money and there is travelling like not even a cab but maybe a bus, how would they do it. Do they need to ask for cash or something...

Argh, am I the only one who hoped that some other team would be eliminated (instead of Alison/Donny)?

So far, I don't like any of the teams other than the Pizza Brothers and Jim/Marsha.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Awww that means it didn't even post second. That was unexpected. L&O and TAR were very close together, now I can't wait to see the ratings in a number...
    It actually got the same rating as last week's episode...which was in at #10 for all shows during the week!

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    By the way, someone on the last page think that what the bowling moms did to jim and marsha wasnt intentional. I am almost positive it is. If they really believed in what they said, they wouldn't have taken taxis the exact same time all the other teams did, they would be waiting in line to exchange their money
    I was the one that said it, and one of the things that I tried to point out was that we don't know WHEN the Moms said that to Jim and Marsha about the money. It could have been anytime during the pitstop. It's entirely possible that they said it the night before and then got better information (which would be why they headed for the taxis instead of the exchange booth).

If that's the case, do we really expect them to remember that they said it and take valuable time out of the race to track Jim and Marsha down to correct their mistake?

I'm not denying that they could have done it intentionally. I just don't think we have any evidence of that. For example, why weren't we shown any footage of the Moms gloating over the cleverness of their evil scheme or being surprised when Jim and Marsha showed up early in spite of their machinations.

I personally thought that Jim and Marsha obsessing about this was equivalent to Dennis and Erika going on about him being tripped. It looked like they were getting upset about something that wasn't done intentionally.

I guess time will tell (as far as the devious nature of the Moms goes).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Yep I read but it might be number 11 in this week instead of 10 just because of the All Star Game!!!

If you read throughout the board, you aren't the only one missing the entertaining bickering from Ali and Donny

That's is totally true. That also came across my mind when I watched the episode and you might be right. I mean they are happy most of the time and I was surprised they said "she has a disability and is still ahead" with a smile when charla and mirna told the guy to go fast. They seem pretty positive. I guess we will see if the COMPETITIVE moms are like that but nonetheless they are still a cool team

Pretty exciting episode. I always say there's just not enough doggie sex on TV these days. (OK, no I don't.)

Am I the only one who thinks the twins look like Reese Witherspoon?

And Donny & Ali are gone! Whoo Hoo! Ding dong, the witch is dead!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Great episode last night ... there were high fives all around my house during the last few minutes when Alison and Donny got Philiminated ... i might just watch the episode again tonight since I taped it to see them get Philiminated again!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Originally posted by haejin:
    Argh, am I the only one who hoped that some other team would be eliminated (instead of Alison/Donny)?
    Actually, you aren't the only one (please don't kill me!) Looking back, I kind of wish they were still here too. Besides the rivalry with KC and KK, they were the only real "drama" that we got on the show.

They kind of reminded me of Tara and Wil from AR2. They constantly bickered over nothing about 1234087134071 times every episode. And to tell you the truth, it got so out of hand that I started to enjoy it after a while(once again, don't hurt me!). I would've liked to have another "Tara and Wil" to laugh at during the show, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    I personally think that a female will win this race, but it will come from another team.
    Well, it's not as if the producers didn't stack the deck this time. Of the eleven teams, only one has two males, but three teams have all females. So, it is very likely that a female will be on the winning team.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread