+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Charla cracks me up so much. I found it quite funny when was trying to get directions from a hooker and when she was running through the foam at the club. I'm impressed by her and Mirna as I did not expect them to fare this well in the race.
    I thought those two moments were hilarious as well, I forgot about them. Especially when they started running away from the hooker, and when Charla was dancing/drowning in the foam. I also loved it when they thought "fast hands" meant they had to stick their hands up the cows' behinds.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    A few things:
    I'm happy many people like Charla and Mirna, here I thought a lot hated them. They are great, and listening to them speak spanish is really funny!

I don't think they brushed off brandon and nicole, because they were caught up in the moment and one was hugging the other and all that.

Leo is right, the express bus that Chip and Kim and the twins took didnt stop but ali and donni's did

How were the ratings lastnight?

The show is on late and wondering if enough people will get to see it

Captain of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Alison and Donny's bus was not an express bus - Chip/Kim's and Kami/Karli's was.
    Thanks, the show moves so fast I missed that information.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Now that Ali is gone I will enjoy the show so much more.
    I'm glad it was not a non-elim round.

The ratings come in later this afternoon for last nights show, and I am almost positive it will drop in ratings because of the MLB All Star Game which will take a lot of viewers away, well only for this week...

By the way, someone on the last page think that what the bowling moms did to jim and marsha wasnt intentional. I am almost positive it is. If they really believed in what they said, they wouldn't have taken taxis the exact same time all the other teams did, they would be waiting in line to exchange their money

Captain of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherwin
    How were the ratings lastnight?

The show is on late and wondering if enough people will get to see it

It didn't do too bad. Considering the All Star Baseball game was on, it still did okay.

FOX swept the night, beginning with the 8.0/14 for the All-Star pregame in the 8 p.m. hour. CBS began its night in second with a 6.1/11 for "Navy NCIS." NBC's repeat of "Last Comic Standing" was third, edging the 4.0/7 averaged by ABC's "8 Simple Rules" and "I'm with Her." "Gilmore Girls" on The WB was fifth, outperforming the 1.5/3 averaged by "All of Us" and "Eve" on UPN.

The baseball game gave FOX an 8.9/15 for the 9 p.m. hour, with CBS' "Big Brother 5" in second with a 5.7/9. NBC took third with the 4.8/8 for "Last Comic Standing." ABC was fourth with "According to Jim" and "Less than Perfect." On The WB, "Summerland" did a 2.5/4, better than the totals for UPN's "America's Next Top Model" encore.

At 10 p.m., FOX's baseball dipped to an 8.1/14, still enough to beat the 6.9/12 for NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." CBS had a strong 6.4/11 for "Amazing Race 5," leaving ABC in fourth with "NYPD 24/7."

From Zap2ittv.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    At 10 p.m., FOX's baseball dipped to an 8.1/14, still enough to beat the 6.9/12 for NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." CBS had a strong 6.4/11 for "Amazing Race 5," leaving ABC in fourth with "NYPD 24/7."

From Zap2ittv.
    Awww that means it didn't even post second. That was unexpected. L&O and TAR were very close together, now I can't wait to see the ratings in a number...

Can anyone tell a difference between the two twins this year? Yeah, I know that most people here don't like the twins, but I'm pretty neutral towards them (until they complained about chip and kim...it's a race, girls, a race!) and would like to know how to tell them apart

Speaking of non-elimination rounds, Phil said at the beginning of the race taht the last team to check in at a non-elimination pitstop will cause their lives to become much more "difficult". Anyone have any idea on what that's about?

Leo
    Premium Member
    A team which comes in last in a non-elimination leg (NEL) loses all of their cash - it's one of the new rules for the season.

+ Reply to Thread