+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Gotcha Krom.

BTW, is there anyone else who hates team Jesus (Brandon and Nicole), more emphasis on Brandon? I mean, seriously, your woman is getting raped by a drunk and he isn't doing anything to stop him. And no, God won't give you the answer, get ur woman, man! I can't stand this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    "useless foreigners" Uh...ohkay buddy I guess the locals are there to assist you, Ugly American.
    Marshall and Lance sure do fit that description. Idiots. :phhht
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I don't mind Brandon and Nicole. I think in the first episode there werent many teams that u didnt get to see much. In this episode I was like where did Bob and Joyce come from and how did they get so good in the finishing and where the hell was colin and christie throughout the race???

I hope we get to see more of Colin and Christie, or should I say, TEAM INTENSE (that's the only thing we really know about them anyway) in the future too. No more Jeff and Dave editing! I still have no idea who those two are

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    By the way....

from this quote "Somehow, although they chose the same detour options as Allison and Donny (perro, then change to tango), they ended up coming in fourth place, while Allison and Donny lost! How is that possible???" It's completely because they took a bus and the moms took a cab. That was a huge part and that's what caused them to go so far behind.... How they ended up behind C & K and the twins is beyond me
    Donny and Allison got on a non-express bus. The others got on the express bus.

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I'm cheering for Charla and Mirna even if they are bickering just because of the odds of a dwarf and even a 2 woman couple doing well in the race.
    Yeah, the thing is I hate the idea that we are supposed to automatically like them simply because they tell this sob story of theirs. Let's be honest... Charla has a big mouth, and Mirna is kind of... dumb. Charla clearly uses her height status to get help, then again that's both upsetting AND admirable depending--since admittedly this is a game and not real life and so you might just have to admire her smarts in doing so.

In trade, I do admit that Charla is occasionally clever, surprisingly strong, and Mirna occasionally shows a sense of humor (like the Tango episode).

I could like them more later, but for now... I'm neutral with an occasional bad taste.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oh wow, I didnt notice that. Man they are stupid!!!

I was anticipating that the face that the twins and chip and kim were both not eliminated, they would hug or something and be happy and make up.

I also think that editing is a huge part in TAR and even though I hate the brothers, I'm sure they have said something nice during the race and they just edit on the one thing they say wrong. I know when he said stupid foreigners that was mean, but we all say things when we are mad. BUt I'm not really defending them because I still hate them.

I liked that Brandon and Nicole complimented Mirna and Charla but was it me or did I miss what trip they won?

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Am I the only one rooting for Jim and Marsha? I hope they and the internet couple surprise everyone.

The bowling mom's annoy me.
    I like Jim and Marsha, too. Originally I liked Charla and Mirna but Mirna gets on my nerves.

It is funny how the twins and Chip and Kim were buds at the beginning of the show now they are enemies.

buh-bye Allison and Donny. Can't say that I will miss you.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    I hope we get to see more of Colin and Christie, or should I say, TEAM INTENSE (that's the only thing we really know about them anyway) in the future too. No more Jeff and Dave editing! I still have no idea who those two are
    Last year, a name for Jeff and Dave was "Team Who?" because they showed them as so boring. So really I see Colin & Christie as kind of a Team Who II. Of course, this also means that chances are they are in for the long haul, since not getting coverage can ALSO mean that, as well as an acknowledgement that these two are as interesting as paint drying.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yeah, the thing is I hate the idea that we are supposed to automatically like them simply because they tell this sob story of theirs. Let's be honest... Charla has a big mouth, and Mirna is kind of... dumb. Charla clearly uses her height status to get help, then again that's both upsetting AND admirable depending--since admittedly this is a game and not real life and so you might just have to admire her smarts in doing so.

In trade, I do admit that Charla is occasionally clever, surprisingly strong, and Mirna occasionally shows a sense of humor (like the Tango episode).

I could like them more later, but for now... I'm neutral with an occasional bad taste.
    That's totally true. I like some of the things they do and kind of dismiss all the complaining. My theory on it, is that from all this time all people complaina nd everything and I know I would... so I just blame everything on editing and I do think they do this becuase it's a game.

I think that Colin and Christie are a very strong team physically. I think the reason why it's weird to see some of the non appearing strong teams are coming so close to first is because I haven't seen a real physically challenging challenge and that there isnt much running, it's all taxi. And to tell you the truth, I like it! This way I have no idea who is going to get eliminated but towards the end of the race it will get harder for the older, not so physically fit teams. I think Colin and Christie will go pretty far.

This was completely opposite last year when they made it apparent that teams like debra and her husband the old air plane controllers and all those people would be out in the first half of the eliminations

+ Reply to Thread