+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Which team will use the "yield" first?

FORT Fan

Which team will use the "yield" first?

Up to now, I'm not so sure how powerful the yield is, but I guess in the next episode, some teams may use it.

Who do you think they will use it, and who will be the victim?

I guess the twin girls may use it for the father and daughter

Something suddenly gets to my mind is, if a team is the "yield victim", but they get a fast forward, what will happen?

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is the "yield" taking the place of the "fast forward" this year? It would seem like it would give you less of an advantage over all the other teams - just an advantage over the one team you force to stay behind.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is the "yield" taking the place of the "fast forward" this year? It would seem like it would give you less of an advantage over all the other teams - just an advantage over the one team you force to stay behind.
    Nope, the fast forward is still there.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    There are some rumors that the fast foward will only be available to the teams during two legs.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Yep, fast fowards are on 2 legs only. When using the yield, the teams have to be before it right, I mean what if a team wanted to use a yield on team that already passed it, that stinks. Its only good to yield a phyiscal team heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Chip and Kim looked like a good candidate since they really piss off the twins. Or maybe its vice-versa, the twins getting "yielded" because chip and kim used it on them.

I'm figuring the yeild willl have to be used right. On the premier episode it came during the "beef run", so there was plenty of time for a team to gain ground again. The only way I see it seriously hurting someone is if it causes them to miss a flight.

I don't like it though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Impeccably Cool
    I'm not big on the Yield, the AMazing Race doesn't need any twists!!

I predict that the pizza brothers will be the first to use it and they will try to use it on either the twins or colin/christie- just a guess
    Carey

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Phil had said on TES that the yield could come back to haunt some teams, especially if a team get eliminated because of it, but they have an alliance that is still in the race. The only thing I don't like is that a team can get yielded numerous times. I know it's a game but it just seems unfair that, if a team is already yielded once that they can get yielded two or three more times.

Here's a question, and I'll use the brothers as an example. If Marshall/Lance get yielded by a team, and are waiting for the timer to run out, if Colin/Christie were to come up after them, could they yield them and make them wait all over again? Or is it once a team is yielded, and their waiting out the yield, no one else can use it on them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast