+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazing Race Insider Videos

FORT Fan

Amazing Race Insider Videos

I might be slow in realising this, but for those who don't know, the Amazing Race Insider contains extra video clips for episode 1 already.

Just watched the video clip featuring the quarrel between Alison and Donny. They are so interesting! Just wanted to say, I agree with Alison's point on saving time by reading the clue carefully..I really thought she made sense with what she told Donny.

Gonna go watch the rest of the videos now!
    Last edited by xtremist; 07-08-2004 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Added in comments for the Alison&Donny video

Official Website has TONS of Extra video footage from Episode 1

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...ms/index.shtml

Click on Video, you need Realplayer though

It was funny watching Chip complain about carrying the beef saying no way the girls could do it!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    If that's Alison when her team is in first, I'd hate to see Alison when her team is in last.

Alison and Donny really have a psycho relationship, how did these two ever end up together.

I'v had trouble getting these to run using the links on the CBS site. (They go nowhere.) I can get to the videos with the following direct link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...ider/index.php

But i still doesn't work. So I open up Norton Internet Security and turn off ad blocking, close IE and reopen it. The videos then work for me. Of course I don't go to any other sites until I turn ad blocking back on.

+ Reply to Thread