+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ratings for Ep1 - IT BEAT BB5!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I don't know if TIVO votes were counted in the past, I think it's a relatively new thing. TAR ratings could increase by a couple of million viewers if the word spreads.

Wishful thinking maybe
    To me, using Tivo seems a much more accurate way of determining who is really watching a show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

since were talking about ratings...I've read an article, and it said that, The Premier of TAR 5 got the highest rating of any TAR episode so far, beating the TAR 3 Finale...im thinking Flo's win has some sort of a connection as to why not alot of people has tuned in to watch TAR...they cant stand watching quitters win!

PS
    Just being sarcastic!

i've also made a BB fan addicted to TAR, another friend got into it when i showed him the tape of TAR5 premier, and told a bunch of Filipino friends about TAR since TAR is going to (has) visit(ed) the Philippines...
    Last edited by Quinito; 07-11-2004 at 11:07 AM.
    Kick some ass...get some later...

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    it didn't beat the TAR3 finale

It had the highest ratings since the TAR3 finale...TAR3 finale had above 11 million viewers

Too late to edit...

Last nights episode scored a 2.6/7 ... not so well....4th place in its timeslot.

Hopefully this means 2 million new viewers, it was a rerun
    Did the word spread that fast????? LOL

2.6 is around 4.18 million viewers actually...multiply it by 1.607 something since every 1% stands for 1,607,000 viewers

FORT Newbie
    i also really hope that TAR catches on more viewers....i started watching at the end of TAR3 and loved it! i am an avid BB fan and was actually excited to see that TAR was on right after BB so that then I can only have to plan around one night instead of two! i've now got my family hooked on it and tell pretty much everyone i know how good it is! noone's been disappointed yet!

Big problem though

There's the All-Star baseball game on FOX which will probably guarentee them 15+ million viewers sending TAR from 2nd of the night to 3rd and probably knocking TAR off the top 10 list that it made this week (first time that TAR made the top 10 list too )

Last year it got 9.5/17 and over 15 million viewers...definately an "ouch"
    Last edited by Sonic-TARmaniac; 07-12-2004 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added more information

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Not so great for a Saturday but I mean who watches television on Saturday? Plus it's a repeat so lets just hope that it keeps up, after the all star game. You cant really count on it keeping its numbers during the all star game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234