+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recap 7/6 ~ What The Hell Is She Doing There?

Quote Originally Posted by cali

I will make fun of them.

Deal with it.

With my limited pre-knowledge of Ali I will make even more fun of her.

Enjoy it.
    Great Job Cali!

My wife is not a fan of the show so I know I'll end up watching most this season by myself ... well, me and my buffalo wings! haha
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Ummm...

Great recap Cali. Just one problem -- the first leg was in Uruguay, not Gautemala.

OH *&^%

I KNEW that... going to edit now, Yes, to anyone reading after I edit, I did put Gautemala... it was a joke at our house that I somehow confused. My apologies, and thanks Polly
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali-caps are back!

“I’m sorry, but when I say NOW, I mean it” . I don’t think she was really sorry. Kind of like when you say to someone “Sorry, but you’re an idiot”. Yeah, you don’t mean it and neither did she.

So true!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ahh! No problem! Keeping track of each team and task has to be very difficult while taking notes is a lot harder than what I do during the show (lounge on a bed and screech at the teams). Even more difficult when at least 3 teams are interchangeable.

Lots of route info stops this show, don't you think?

No roadblock either.

Whatever, it's good to be back in the TAR!

pg--seattle
    (A stand-up comedian who taped Last Comic Standing to watch TAR live--take THAT Jay Mohr!)

“WOO HOO Look at that butt”. I try, really. I know it’s my job as a recapper to get all the important things. The sad fact is that Brandon has no Butt to look at.

They do a great job and head off to see more great scenery, and by that I mean Phil.

Someone calls him a scumbag, which is apparently the worst thing you can call Dennis, as his resolve to hold up the line is stronger than ever now. It lasts until he hears from the twins that they have tickets, and Dennis and Erika cannot return theirs. HA!

Ali remarks on the fact that she’s never seen different cultures. I can’t help but think that the lab tech at her OB/GYN’s office would have happily showed her some on one of her visits.

Upon learning that they need to take a ferry to the island, Donny says he thinks it would be a good idea to take a boat. Did I mention that I think he’s an idiot?

Donny is carrying the beef and being followed by a dog. He’s also being followed by what looks to be a German Shepherd mix. Ba-Dum-Ching.
    Great job,cali.

Your comments aobut Ali and Donny made them being on the show bearable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Great Job Cali!! I watched the show but enjoyed your cap more! You're funny!

Great job Cali. This is the first season that I'll be watching the whole thing! I've always wanted to watch this, but other stuff was one. Looks like a great season though.

Quote Originally Posted by cali

Donny and Ali

They then catch a bus to The Hand and Ali remarks on the fact that she’s never seen different cultures. I can’t help but think that the lab tech at her OB/GYN’s office would have happily showed her some on one of her visits.

Great job, Cali!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast