+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phil on TES & TV GUIDE Articles *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Phil on TES & TV GUIDE Articles *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Phil was on TES this morning. Nothing really new given away, but it showed the teams running from the Santa Monica Pier and three contestants falling down (Donny, Jim twice, and another guy, although it might be Donny again.) He explained a little about the yield, and basically said it could come back to haunt a team that uses it, which I'm guessing means that teams will know who yielded them. He said this is the best cast they've ever had, saying that every other season was good and some teams that were okay, but this year is going to be ultra competitive. He said Charla may be a little person, but has the heart of a whale, and we'll get to see how competitive she is in the first episode, and the Bowling Mom's will surprise a lot of people.

Also, this race travels 75,000 miles this time, and goes from hot to cold to hot to cold. Phil said the teams looked like prunes when they were done.

Here's two stories from TV Guide, one a review of the show that lists all the countries the show went to and the other is an interview with Phil.

Pier Pressure

Phil's Interview
    Last edited by karalott; 07-06-2004 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    He said Charla may be a little person, but has the heart of a whale, and we'll get to see how competitive she is in the first episode.
    From the clip I saw, she's made of better stuff than her regular-sized cousin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I am looking forward to seeing Phil explain another card.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread