+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elimination Tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think they pretty much have to eliminate someone... don't bore the audience with your first episode... that's bad marketing

See, I've often thought that the first leg SHOULD be a NEL simply so we, the audience, can get to know the teams a little better. I guess it will help that it is an hour and a half this evening.

25 stitches?? That seems like an awful lot. I can’t imagine a cut that would require that many and me saying “No, really, I’ll get it looked at later” Must be a tough guy!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    The fact that they take money away from the last team in a non-elimination leg should add a little more excitement anyway.
    That still won't keep me from hating them.

I agree JR. I'd like the first ep to wither be two hours OR a NEL then have the rest be pure race.

Ya know, I complain about this show, but in all seriousness I love Phil Keo... I mean the show
    Last edited by cali; 07-06-2004 at 07:24 PM. Reason: because I typo'd the crap out of this post the first time. eeeeek
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12