+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Amazing Race 5 (episode photos) *SPOILERS!*

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    And seriously, the twins are not only dressing alike (other than shoes), but did their hair the same...
    The bowling moms dress the same, too. Their hair is different, of course, but I still love the dress-a-like teams this season.

The fact that some teams have no photos and Linda and Karen have two makes me nervous. My pre-show faves always go out first on this show. Sure, Charla/Mirna and Donny/Alison have two, too, but it still makes me nervous about Linda and Karen.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

ahhh... a Leg O' Beef. Thanks. I was thinking it was some sort of leg thing, but I think I confused something on Donny's jacket as part of what he was carrying... I don't know.

As for the dressing alike... it's not that I don't like when they dress alike, infact, sometimes I like it, but with twins... hell I have a hard enough time telling them apart, the least they could do for ME is where different colors or something
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hey Cali, they have on different colored shoes so if we get to see their feet a lot we might be ok!

... Me yelling at the TV "Pan down you idiot, I don't know who they are!!!!"

It will be fun no matter what though. I have 6 hours and 15 minutes to go.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    :

It will be fun no matter what though. I have 6 hours and 15 minutes to go.
    That's right Cali, it will be fun no matter what!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fan
    great photos!
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12