+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speculation Topic (no spoilers)

I just want to have no expectations.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Hmmmm, I have heard about one new rule, and I can't figure out where I heard about it, but it's not on the CBS website so I guess it must be a spoiler. I didn't really get any details of how it would work, but it would fit in with not wanting to be universally hated.

I don't want to spoil anyone, so I'll be ducking out of the thread now.
    Well you could either use spoiler tags--thus allowing people who want to see ONLY that one spoiler to see it without having to go into a huge thread elsewhere filled with unmonitored spoilers, or we could just make OTHER speculations about the upcoming season based on what we've seen in previews and interviews. (or both)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    There was a commercial on yesterday that said the winning team needed to be strong, courageous, and one other thing. I remember that the other thing really caught my eye, but now I can't remember what it was. It was something like kind, nice something along those lines. If you look back at the winners of this show, that isn't really a way to describe them. They may be nice to a degree, but not compared to ChaChaCha or Jon and Al, you know? Do you think this was some sort of a hint to who the winners are?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I'm really THAT Dave
    WARNING...potential spoiler material within brackets [].

The only rules "changes" that I've heard mentioned (and heard them both here) are: [the addition of a "delay" or "hold" option, which a team may play against another, and the possibility that the last non-eliminated team loses any saved money - neither of these are verified though.]

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12