+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Map of 12 Pit Stops - ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    St. Petersburg is in Europe.

TAR 2 skipped Eurpe entirely (except for airport plane connections)
    Duh! Some Russians mighy be upset with you that you took one of their most beautiful cities out of their country. St Petersburg has been an important part of Russia for many millenia.

I just hope the women have some sense and remember to cover up in the Muslim countries. Was it TAR2 that some bimbette totally embarassed herself (tank top & shorts to hawk whatever they needed to sell for the Detour)

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6
    I just hope the women have some sense and remember to cover up in the Muslim countries. Was it TAR2 that some bimbette totally embarassed herself (tank top & shorts to hawk whatever they needed to sell for the Detour)
    The UAE and Egypt are not that conservative. I wore sleeveless shirts and sun-dresses while in Egypt and felt perfectly comfortable.

St. Petersburg is the most beautiful city in Russia, the Venice of the North. That was a great destination for the producers to pick.

Looks like an awesome map!!!

SOOO Happy they went to Buenos Aires tonight!

I've always wanted TAR to go to B.A., DUBAI!!!, Cairo (especially since visiting last month), Russia, and the Philippines! Woohoo!!

Now if they can just manage trips to Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Prague, Budapest, Petra (Jordan), and San Diego...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Dubai is going to be friggin' incredible. That fin-shaped hotel, the luxorious island resorts- and it's like the wealthiest city in the world or something- it's RIDICULOUS how much wealth is there- they tend to like Americans much more than Saudis, don't worry. Not the whole middle east is a battlefield- I was just in Jordan (and a quick stop in Cairo) last month and felt totally welcome and safe. And EVERYONE told me I should go to Dubai- there were billboards for it everywhere- i'll bet that's an awesome leg.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY VISITED THE PHILIPPINES!!!
    Palawan is the last frontier of the philippines and the beaches there are VERY FANTASTIC

FORT Newbie
    UAE should be the interesting leg (it's an Arabic country, go figure) looks like AR has some guts to put contestants in dangerous territory like that and the Phillipines.

Which brings up an idea. Wouldnt it be cool if we got to pick the countries the AR should visit next? Teehee although I cant of any place that hasnt been visited

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I can't wait ill they go to Russia in the 4th leg! I wonder how nie the people will be and how Charla and Mirna will speak Russian!

Office rumour a couple of months ago was that Amazing Racers were in Downtown Vancouver. Everyone was in a tither here. Someone who works in the Downtown office called someone at my office and said that there were people running around stating that they were from the Amazing Race. Could be one of those local clubs though, who knows. It would be exciting to see my hometown if the rumour is true.

+ Reply to Thread