+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Map of 12 Pit Stops - ***SPOILERS***

Just for clarification, it's been widely known that TAR doesn't use "TAR logos" on anything they do while filming. And there is a company in Canada that runs its own TAR knockoffs for fun (not for broadcast), which makes it even more confusing.

United Arab Emirates?

Going to sounds stupid here but that is an unusual choice. If I am correct I don't think that is too far from Saudi Arabia. And right now Arab countries are really hating on Americans. Seems like a pretty unsafe choice. JMO I could be wrong here.

FORT Newbie
    very nice... hahaha

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by derbygirl5
    Going to sounds stupid here but that is an unusual choice. If I am correct I don't think that is too far from Saudi Arabia. And right now Arab countries are really hating on Americans. Seems like a pretty unsafe choice. JMO I could be wrong here.
    Dont worry UAE is ok, not that much violence goin on there

"They go through Calgary/Vancouver".......could it be just that they catch a connecting flight in either one of these cities?

wel some people thought this map was wrong but so far its right ahaha

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    I'm somewhat 25% filipino and thats why I'm happy to here that TAR has visited the Philippines for the fifth season. I used to live where you live chronicle, down there at laguna. The place doesn't compare to LA though but still I miss the place. Anyways, I'm disapointed with a few selections this season ( India, etc. ) but I can't wait till they go to Cairo and El Nido.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    Error in my map...

Leg 2 Pitstop is Buenos Aires.

And the first flight.

LAX 1:15 PM -> Miami -> Montevideo, Uruguay which matches the map on the TAR commercials. So i guess the first destination is Montevideo and there will probably be some charter thing like ever past TAR season to bring them to Punta Del Este.
    Hey, I do not know if this is true BUT I have heard that you have to pass through Buenos Aries IF you are traveling from Miami(on an 'American' carrier) then fly on to Montevideo on a foreign carrier. JDR

The use Vancouver for parts of Asia, it was cheaper to film here, and you can't tell your not in China.

UAE! Dubai is an AMAZING place!

+ Reply to Thread