+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Map of 12 Pit Stops - ***SPOILERS***

how reliable is this source? IMO if these are the locations this season, along with the cast is going to be a "snooze'fest" IMO. I'm not impressed by the cast, nor the "possible-spoiler-locations"

note: is it me, or every season they always go to INdia?

They're going to India again?!

Other than that I'm kind of ok. Not many Asian coutries this time though

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    how reliable is this source? IMO if these are the locations this season, along with the cast is going to be a "snooze'fest" IMO. I'm not impressed by the cast, nor the "possible-spoiler-locations"

note: is it me, or every season they always go to INdia?
    TAR 1 and TAR 4 went to India. And may I add that India is one vast country with a mulitude of languages and cultures. You can't compare TAR 1 trip to India with TAR 4 since they went to completely different locations. India is a tough leg and its where alot of drama happens as well. I don't mind seeing India again if this spoiler is correct.

The possible locations looks pretty good. I do agree with you about the cast - I am also not impressed with the teams this year.
    I rather lurk than post.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Interesting, two legs stop by here. This should be quite interesting...

Where are the possible route markers in Manila Leo Could you predict?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm doubtful there will be a lot of route markers here in Manila. Getting around is such a pain in the rear that it's one I doubt the producers will bother with it.

The Coconut Palace pitstop will probably be a straightforward dash from the airport. Teams will probably get there by taxi, and there should be plenty of people around to give them directions if they need it. There's a hotel almost next door which would serve as their production base.

I expect most of the activities to be around the El Nido pitstop... expect water/wilderness activities like those in the Thailand legs of TAR 1 and Malaysia in TAR 4. Never vacationed in that particular area, so I can't give specifics.

Getting to and from El Nido will be one hell of an equalizer. Only regular flight to there is 19-seat charter which makes two round-trips every day - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It's a pretty short flight, 75 minutes, and anyone who gets on the later one will be in serious trouble.

Attached are pictures of the Coconut Palace and a map of the Manila-El Nido flight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    how can you tell if this is a reliable source? I could have sworn I saw Macau in one of the preview videos...
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

I thought I actually saw Macau in the previews but I think it turned out to be somewhere in South America (like Buenos Aires) or something.

Aww man, watching teams travel through Manila would have been fun

But I guess traveling to Manila also explains why teams had to transit through Hong Kong to get to Manila from New Zealand

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think this is going to be a great season. I like the cast, and the locations. I wish they'd stop going to India and go to another 3rd world country, but maybe it's the safest one they can go to. I'm always a little skeptical when it comes to spoiling locations, so while I hope this list is accuarate, there's still a little doubt in my mind.

FORT Newbie
    Sonic-TARmaniac, can i know where you got this information w/o going through too much specifics as it might get you into trouble. Does TAR ban local media from covering/reporting about them?

+ Reply to Thread