+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the better man for FLO?

FORT Newbie

Who is the better man for FLO?

Do u think that it's Zach or Drew?
    Ps give a reason for your answer.
    Thankz

Oh I think Zach is definitely better for Flo, BUT I also don't think she realizes how special he is. I don't think she is good for him at all though, so I hope they truly just remain friends.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I couldn't agree with Cali more.

I actually do feel sorry for Flo in a way that she blew it with such a great guy. Ian even picked up on it, saying he is a great guy and she should have kept him as he is the only one that would put up with her BS.

As for Zach, she is so bad for him and I hope he finds (or has found) someone deserving of him, and that he and Flo remain just friends (if that's what he wants).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie
    Will u encourage them to just keep their this existing 'Wonderful' Friendship?
    Or further develope their friendship to marriage. Will they last forever like that? In this case, the one who's going suffer is Zach and the other girls waiting for him

From what little we know about the two guys I don't think either of them would make for a successful relationship.
    Thye are both quiet, unassuming, laid back characters.
    She seems as though she needs someone more intense and challenging than either of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i think zach suits flo more..
    he seems to be able to take all her bull***t and we all know flo is full of ******t
    Drew (from his interviews) clearly haven't got a taste of flo's b******t so we can't be sure whether he'll be able to tolerate that
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I am sure Zach has seen it all and he is the best for her, but as everyone knows; she is not so good for him. I am sure under different circumstances there are different attitudes. Flo has shown the same behavior in almost every instance.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by fluff
    From what little we know about the two guys I don't think either of them would make for a successful relationship.
    Thye are both quiet, unassuming, laid back characters.
    She seems as though she needs someone more intense and challenging than either of them.
    MORE INTENSED AND CHALLENING??
    I think that it would be that guy who ended up having Challenged!! I seriously hope that Flo can be with Zach.
    Why?
    1. One less guy in this world would suffer

FORT Newbie
    Flo was public relations officer. Seriously, that job requires a lot of patience from a person and I doubt that Flo has any.

The best man for Flo right now is the therapist she needs to start seeing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast