+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is the better man for FLO?

I think that Zach was aware of the potential harm constant confrontations could have done to their chances in the race.
    He did seem very focused.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Fluff!

I still think it's amazing that he didn't snap though...he has more patience than I ever would!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I think in a different environment that Zach may well have stood up to her, as he really didn't strike me as a wallflower type personality at all.
    I completely agree. That's what makes Zach's behavior so amazing. You know the guy wanted to stand up for himself and tell her what she deserved to hear but actually restrained himself from doing it. Zach was controlling himself pretty much the entire race AND managed to stay focused on the actual race. That's very hard to do, and yet another reason why he deserves $999,999.99 of the million

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by lobeck
    The best man for Flo right now is the therapist she needs to start seeing...
    OMG, Lobeck, I shouldn't have read that just after taking a big sip of iced tea!

Hey ... another good guy for Flo would be Hannibal Lecter.

The best man for Flo right now is the therapist she needs to start seeing...
    How did I miss this quote the first time!? Classic, Lobeck!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Mel
    I think Zach was right to stay cool with Flo. Like I read somewhere, if Zach had of gotten angry with Flo, two angry team mates don't make for a very good team. I think Zach is the better man for Flo, he seems to be able to handle her. But if they're both happy with other people, then good for them.

Welcome to the FORT Mel!

I think they are both better off with different people. And I think Drew is a poor match for her as well as he is too prone to taking her BS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123