+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the better man for FLO?

Originally posted by lobeck
    The best man for Flo right now is the therapist she needs to start seeing...
    LMAO

Actually I think Flo shouldn't be seeing any man right now, at least until she works a few things out.

Any guy who "falls in love" with her now is probably going to be a whimp, and that isn't going to be fun for either of them in the long run.

Quite a shame though, as she is quite beautiful when she isn't trying to be a screaming harpy...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think Flo needs someone who isn't going to give in to her all the time.
    I get the feeling that a lot of the time she became even more annoyed with Zach because he would never fight back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    yeah fluff= i use to have a friend who waz too laid back and when it came to decision making he took forever to answer/didn't mind what happened and that irritated me-- as if he doesn't care. which i think is what flo thought in some parts of the race of zach- he was too "go with the flow" = know what i mean? and that irritated her...but he is really sweet..sigh. he is so adorable..i mean ..a guy who can put up wiht a women like flo..hav kewl hair and rosy cheeks is very hard to find....heeeh
    icq me- 28143556

LG.
    I think if Zach would have stood up to Flo they would have been more like Wil and Tara from TAR 2 and that was not a pretty scene, lots of yelling and screaming at each other, yuck. Zach is great being who he is (a nice, laid-back guy who isn't a type-A personality) and I think he's realized that Flo isn't right for him. Flo needs to grow up a little more before she's really ready for a relationship that isn't going to suffer from an overdose of drama.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Flo is just so manic she needs someone to stand their ground against her.
    She would benefit from someone "calling her out" about her behaviour more often and not just letting her trample all over them.
    I don't think it would have been a Wil/Tara situation because that pairing had a lot of deep seated animosity that Floo and Zach don't have.
    I wouldn't want to see them arguing, but I would have liked Zach to more regularly stand up for himself and point out to her what a bitch she was being instead of just taking it. I think you can stand your ground in a calm manner without causing a scene.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    What guy wants to deal with that? It doesn't seem healthy or much fun, and will make a guy miserable. No one wants to put up with a person that makes a major issue out of everything and is always bitching and whining. She has no reason to be high maintenence, she's not that hot.

LG.
    Maybe she should be a contestant on "Are You Hot?" as I've heard that's going to be a new reality tv show soon. I agree JR, with her behavior on the show very few self-repecting guys would subject themselves to that. Cost-benefit analysis - she's a loss.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    I think Flo is just so manic she needs someone to stand their ground against her.
    She would benefit from someone "calling her out" about her behaviour more often and not just letting her trample all over them.
    I don't think it would have been a Wil/Tara situation because that pairing had a lot of deep seated animosity that Floo and Zach don't have.
    I wouldn't want to see them arguing, but I would have liked Zach to more regularly stand up for himself and point out to her what a bitch she was being instead of just taking it. I think you can stand your ground in a calm manner without causing a scene.
    I think you are absolutely right fluff , and I agree with what you wrote earlier, that she needs someone who doesn't let her get away with bad behaviour.
    Possibly Zach was afraid that if he stood up for himself it was going to go really bad, and he didn't want to take that risk. In the end, it was a safe choise - after all, they won!

I think in a different environment that Zach may well have stood up to her, as he really didn't strike me as a wallflower type personality at all.

Zach said it best himself when he said that if he didn't stay calm, then they were going to fall apart and lose.

I think that if there wasn't the money on the line, the results of some of their "conversations" would be quite different.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    I agree Bill... though I think he (Zach) would have been surprised with the result had he stood his ground. (I believe it would have worked splendidly). However, this was not the time to take any chances, so I think he did the right thing. As I said before, duh, they won, and that's what counts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast