Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: celebrity TAR

celebrity TAR

• maybe
    • yikes !are you outta your mind?

this is for fun
    Carey

LG.
    they might have their own problems getting around in the world if they were actual celebrities that people would stop in airports and want their autographs, etc. If they have been successful a long time I could see some whining about flying in coach and riding in a stinky unairconditioned bus for hours on end with no personal assistants to sort their M&Ms for them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

While this might be a fun idea, I don't really see how it could work for the very reason LG mentions above...

LG.
    right, I think it would be too hard to keep the ending and locales a secret if people are "spotting" these racing celebrities all around the world. Unless they were like B list celebrities, and then no-one would recognize them and it would be funny. Unless of course David Hasselhoff went to Germany, then he's be swarmed with adoring fans because "Germans love me"
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, at least somebody does, LG...

if it were like the "B" list celebrities- it would be " this actor played the 3rd fat kid in that
    bad sitcom in the late 70's."
    Carey

Exactly

That's what most of the "celebrity" versions of shows are like anyway.
    I would rather see previous racers return for another shot at it than Dannie Bonaduce, Barry Williams and Vanilla Ice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Fluff, I could be wrong coz I'm relying on the section of my brain that stores useless trivia. You know, the kind where you read it once, thought you forgot about, but pops into your mind at the oddest moments? One of the more unreliable sections of the brain, in my opinion.

However, I think Vanilla Ice is still around. He has a new name, and is really successful now. I'm not his fan, because I really don't like that style of music. But I think his new name is... Eminem.

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'm right. Can anybody else confirm or refute this?

If you're serious, meclone2, you're incorrect. Vanilla Ice is definitely not Eminem.

There is a big difference between Eminem and Vanilla Ice. I'll begrudgingly admit that one of them has talent. Vanilla Ice does not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast