+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race - Redux?

FORT Newbie
    Supposedly Flo made good television too...

80% Flo-ness would have been great TV. I compare Flo to ice cream. Sure it's great, but when you get too much of it, your body reacts violently.

It just happens that we had too much of her this season to call it "good TV".

But, this isn't a Flo thread, so we should keep it that way.

I REALLY liked Blake & Paige, and Momily should have another chance, if ever given one.

I also think that Damon & Andre should have another chance to do things right. The detainment really broke their spirit for the game.

Oh, oh, and Shola & Doyin, those guys rocked! But they were plagued by getting lost/stuck in the desert.

Shola nad Doyin!
    I forgot them too. What is wrong with me????
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I definitely have seen enough of Heather and Eve to last a lifetime.
    Perhaps Eve can actually drive a shift now so they might stand a better chance if they did compete again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's great if all of the teams can compete again. This time, they will try to plot new strategies as well as avoid old mistakes ( Oh my god we put diesel oil into a gasoline powered car , does it mean WALK to the pit stop)
    All good things come to an end.

I think this might work better than a Survivor all star version with previous cast members.
    I imagine that if they allowed previous Survivor winners to compete the others would target them for the boot straight away. That can't happen in this show as you're in charge of your own fate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I agree Fluff. I saw most of the cast of Survivor 1 on The Weakest Link shortly after that show started and they all ganged up and voted out Richard in short order. Racing is much more under the racers' control than popularity votes. I had missed Shola and Doyin too (or maybe I was just afraid to try to spell their names) but I think they were a cool team that got taken out too early too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

What if the former racers became survivors and the survivors could race. just a thought out of the blue before my coffee.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

if that happens...
    flo can never last
    she'll vote herself out~
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Originally posted by Feifer
    What if the former racers became survivors and the survivors could race. just a thought out of the blue before my coffee.
    I rather like that idea.

I think they are such different shows it would be interesting to see if any contestants could make the swap to the other show a success.

I think the others voting Richard out early on The Weakest Link was really annoying LG.
    Without wishing to thread jack, I think TWL could have been a really good show until the alliances and bloc voting started.
    It became rare for the strong links to outlast the weaker ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast