+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR in CBS's "Spotlight"

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar

TAR in CBS's "Spotlight"

CBS has finally, after almost 1 month, took rupert off the main spotlight, and put TAR there!

Thats the earliest before TAR (27 days) that they put it in that "spotlight" spot...they must really want to make sure it does well this season.

Its the best show going this summer!!!! and next fall when TAR 6 is shown. Well ok, it ties with Survivor.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Thank goodness. I was a little peeved when Rupert got top billing over Amber, who actually earned that million dollars.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Rupert's still there. He just moved over to the top right corner. Yes, I love Rupert and voted for Rupert to get the $1,000,000 but his show's over. Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    Rupert's still there. He just moved over to the top right corner. Yes, I love Rupert and voted for Rupert to get the $1,000,000 but his show's over. Time to move on.
    Awwwwww ... can't we debate the demerits of Rupert a little longer. :deadhorse

+ Reply to Thread