+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

Marshall & Lance

[IMG]images/img/TARmarshalllance.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by official TAR site
    Brothers Marshall & Lance are originally from New York, but have since relocated to Dallas, Texas, where they own and operate a pizza shop. They describe themselves as extremely competitive and stubborn, with each always wanting to get his own way. Marshall explains that he has always tormented his younger brother. When Lance was six or seven years old, Marshall sold him a Sony Walkman for $60; the sale included a hand-written contract stating that Lance was buying the Walkman "as is," with no refund. Shortly after buying the Walkman, Lance determined that it was broken. Lance went crying to their father and told him he wanted his money back, but Marshall pulled out the contract and refused.

Marshall, the older brother, recently got engaged by surprising his fiancée while she was at a spa appointment. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University and says his biggest accomplishment has been starting an Internet security consulting company, growing it to 13 cities and 125 employees, then selling it off in 18 months.

Lance says that one of his pet peeves about himself is when he doesn't give his all to a project he is working on. He says, though, that his greatest accomplishment so far has been opening up the pizza shop with Marshall and seeing the growth. Lance is looking forward to traveling the world to see all the beautiful honeys and any nude beaches.

The brothers decided to sign up for THE AMAZING RACE 5 because they are very different and knew they could make a strong team together. Lance says his personal motivation was to have a "once-in-a-lifetime experience with my brother and be on TV. Winning cash wouldn't be a bad outcome either." Marshall hopes to experience the adventurous challenges on the show, adding that he wants to see as much of the world as possible.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They give me the vibe of Kevin/Drew my opinion on there are just normal since I didn't really like them in the first season.
    But I'm glad this is the only all male team this season

Ooh...no good vibes about these two...at least, not about their finish. They'll be likeable, but 2nd leg is where we watch them go home.

I love to see other people having fun! I hope these guys have a good time
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    The only male/male team. They will make it around the middle but then drop out. Not thati now...
    You stole my smart quote!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Lance sounds like a jerk, so I can't imagine liking these guys. I really think they'll be gone relatively early.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I don't think I'll like them very much. I think they're gone early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Lance sounds like a jerk, so I can't imagine liking these guys. I really think they'll be gone relatively early.
    I'm pretty sure all the "honeys" at the nude beaches aren't nearly as happy about the idea of seeing Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I love to see other people having fun! I hope these guys have a good time

I love the walkman story

Lance does sound like a jerk, and I have a feeling this will be a mean-spirited, less humorous Kevin & Drew team.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast