+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

Boy these guys really came across mean spirited. During the drive to LAX they made those comments oh we can beat them they are women drivers and something about them being stupid and not that aggressive. Hey some of the most aggressive drivers in this area are female, I've been cut off by the best just trying to get to work in the morning.

Having the airport shuttle not pick up the other groups, can't the shuttle drivers loose there jobs doing that? Calling the guy, Dennis, a scumbag while he was trying to get airplane tickets and keep a promise he made to another team was out of line. This does not come across as a fun couple. Maybe its a New York attitude but it ain't nice.

Bitching about the sleep, oh well that I can give them but what where they expecting a 5 star hotel.

Hopefully they will spend so much energy playing dirty that they will loose.

I just saw and ad for Ep 2. These two couldn't get directions from the locals and called them "Useless Foreigners."

What a couple of jeerks!

Well, I guess every season needs the jerks to hate.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Yeah too bad it has to be the only all male team. *sigh* Didn't like them pre-show and still do not like them one bit.

Oh yeah and them being sexist will REALLY earn points with me...um negative points that will shoot them to the bottom of my favs list. Dead last at number 11. To them: I know plenty of bad male drivers. :rolleyes Not every bad driver is a chick. Sheesh.

I didn't like them. Arrogant & sexist!

I came into the show thinking that they'll be pretty okay, but they've just become my most detestable team. Their sexist comments and negative attitude really irk me.
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

Kevin and Drew, the Frat Boys from TAR1?? have a show on Discovery. I watched a bit to refresh my mind what they were like, cause Marshall and Lance the Pizza Boys have been compared to them as far as their comments and attitude. Well after bout 20 minutes Kevin and Drew call each other a lot of names but its with a lot of love. The Pizza Boys are just plain mean.

I do not like these two at all.
    1. The women drivers comment was unnecessary & dead wrong. Hey, if women are such bad drivers, then why does our insurance cost less? Hmm....
    2. Telling the shuttle to take off w/o the other teams was not cool, & it didn't even help them, as they were in the ticket line behind the teams they ditched. Ha-ha, that's what you get.
    3. Bitchin' & moanin' about pretty much everything. Almost every time they were on screen, they were either knocking someone or bitching about something.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Captain of the World
    Not to start an argument here or anything but womens rates are lower because typically they drive less than men do. When dating generally the man drives, when married usually the husband drives. Yadda yadda.

I think these two are just ignorant. Not that I am defending them at all but they are just ignorant and don't understand other cultures are just different.

Too many Americans go overseas and expect things to be just like America. It isn't that way and I for one am thankful for it. How boring would it be if everything were the same.

"Different is good." I think I will coin that phrase.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    I just saw and ad for Ep 2. These two couldn't get directions from the locals and called them "Useless Foreigners."

What a couple of jeerks!

Just a thought, if they are in another country, wouldn't they be the useless foreigners?

+ Reply to Thread