+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

I'm not liking these two so far. They are so spoilt they didn't even want to sleep in the tent overnight and thought it was dirty with bugs. Wait till they get to worst places

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I pretty much don't have an opinion on these guys either...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I'm not liking these two so far. They are so spoilt they didn't even want to sleep in the tent overnight and thought it was dirty with bugs. Wait till they get to worst places
    I agree ...

These guys (If they make it very far) might freak out when they get stuck in a real bad situation (ie Rat temple in past season ). They need to toughen up .. in a hurry!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I don't like these two either. While some people were happy to be in that place these two were happy to leave that part of Uruguay because they think the place sucks. That's kind of rude. Some people would kill to experience a place like Uruguay or travel at all. These two think it's the worst place on Earth because it was a rough night of sleep. Suck it up, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb
    I don't like these two either. While some people were happy to be in that place these two were happy to leave that part of Uruguay because they think the place sucks. That's kind of rude. Some people would kill to experience a place like Uruguay or travel at all. These two think it's the worst place on Earth because it was a rough night of sleep. Suck it up, fellas.
    Because they voiced their opinion and didn't like a specific location on their trip, you are going to write them off?

I like them and I think they are going to add some comic relief to this show.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Because they voiced their opinion and didn't like a specific location on their trip, you are going to write them off?

I like them and I think they are going to add some comic relief to this show.
    (none of these comments are directed at you FunnyGirl :-)

Many teams in the past have voiced their opinions about not liking a place or something. It's all about attitude I guess. They seem like brats and rude guys. Humility is not a word in they know probably. (they also trashed women in the back while driving.)

I'm sure many teams had a tough night and also thought the place sucks but you don't have to be so mean.

FORT Fogey
    Was one of these two the one that said "We're getting beaten by girls"?

Or was that on Big Brother... I'm so confused right now...

One of them mentioned something about being ahead of other teams on the drive to the ariport and then said something like "and they've got women/girls driving".

Scott said if he'd been beaten by a woman in the HOh he'd have asked to be eliminated :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Yes... it was BB after all... thanks fluff, and sorry for taking this off-topic...

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I don't like these two. They are already making comments like "they have women driving back there so no way they can beat us", calling the other competitors stupid, and saying how much they hated the country they're visiting. I can't wait to see how they react to India, Thailand, or some other such place where TAR always seems to have a challenge involving an open air market in a bad part of town!
    I agree completely, queenb.

+ Reply to Thread