+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

Quote Originally Posted by momof2dogs
    They were really glad for Colin and Christie when she finished. I thoght it was pretty sweet.
    Well, maybe they were just glad to see her gone, what with her constantly wailing and weeping over the caviar.

hey...isn't tat being too cynical?
    :haha
    ...i'm sure they are really genuinely glad that she finshed for she was having such a terrible time...
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    My point, which seems to have been overlooked, was that Kimi and Karli are being called whinny and taking things too personally with Chip and Kim. I see Marshall and Lance responding in a similiar manner and they are not being called whinny and no one is saying that they are taking things too personnally
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    These two continue to not impress me.
    Yeah, I don't see where the comments a few posts up from Bearcata about everyone giving these guys more benefit of the doubt than others is coming from. To me it's not an issue. They are annoying no matter WHAT another team did or didn't do or whine or not whine about.

The twins actually seemed somewhat nicer last episode, although it does still annoy me that they seemed to be creating an incident with Chip out of thin air, but really it just seemed unfortunate. Lance & Schmance (see, if they do it, we can too) and Mirna & Schmirna, on the other hand, all deserve each other.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-29-2004 at 02:42 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I can't stand this team. They think that they are 'above the rest" for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Lance & Schmance (see, if they do it, we can too) and Mirna & Schmirna, on the other hand, all deserve each other.
    HAHA .. Good one Krom!

I would like to see either Marshall & Lance of Mirna & Charla go next, but if they stick around hopefully they will bump into each other with great frequency .. because when these two teams interact I end up laughing!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by springkey
    hey...isn't tat being too cynical?
    :haha
    ...i'm sure they are really genuinely glad that she finshed for she was having such a terrible time...
    They were being nice because they liked how Colin and Christie bought them that early bus ticket.

I still hate this team, they're rude and extremely ignorant. It was so funny seeing one of them complain about his legs hurting, I hope it continues to hurt so they can get eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I still hate this team, they're rude and extremely ignorant. It was so funny seeing one of them complain about his legs hurting, I hope it continues to hurt so they can get eliminated.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Its a really sad thing that a guy in his twenties (prime physical time) is complaining about his knee hurting from all the walking they are doing. Maybe a few less pizzas and a bit more working out will solve the problem??

Either that or his whinning was actually a clever strategy to get is tightwad brother to spring for cab fare! Actually, that sounds more like it.

I can't believe all my posts for this episode I am being nice to everyone. Hope it doesn't last. Might be something in the water.

Anyway, I was a little shocked in the, I think Frankfurt airport, where one of the brothers made a comment on were Mirna and Smirna had disappeared to. He admitted he didn't like them but that they were a smart team. He actually complimented S&C. Wow.

Last episode when one of the brothers was complaining about his knees I thought he was just whinning a lot, especially at his age, 26. To have that much trouble. He needs to do something about that soon else we are talking about being crippled by the time he is 36. Good Luck. Knee replacements are not fun.

+ Reply to Thread