+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was SO disappointed to see that they didn't come in last last night. I had my fingers crossed the entire time.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

These guys sure aren't endearing themselves to anyone here, are they? I wonder why. I was so hoping Jim & Marsha caught and passed them last night. I dislike them for their comments, but they can be funny even when it's unintentional. I almost choked when Lance said at the beginning of the leg, "Marshall and I are not body-builder type physiques." Nooo? Really? I didn't notice that until they pointed it out.

FORT Fogey
    I actually kind of like these guys. They are funny, in an abrasive sort of way. The same could be said of the twins, Mirna & Charla, and even Chip. The show needs people like these.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I was SO disappointed to see that they didn't come in last last night. I had my fingers crossed the entire time.

What a pair of jerks. They're not even amusingly nasty, they just come off like a couple of bitter dweebs...Mirna must be the embodiment of every cute girl who's blown them off. Yelling "b*tch" at Mirna while driving by sealed it for me...good luck getting a date when you get back home, losers.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Getting mad at Mirna at the airport was really not necessary. She just did what Marshall and Lance would have done if they have gotten there first. Mirna also did not back off when they tried to initimidate her. I did think it was dumb of; was it Nicole and Brandon, to tell the brothers what their plans were with Mirna and Charla. Mirna just stood up for herself when she asked B & N to be quite. Why should anyone reveal there plans to another team unless they are in an alliance with them. What really got me was the Pizza Boys calling Mirna a BITCH out loud so she could hear. That was mean, rude and unsportsmanlike. I have seen lots of teams call each other names and laugh at them but it usually was in the privacy of the car where we saw but the other team did not, even Kelly from the TAR4 said some pretty mean things but she did it among her alliance and her team. She did not go in your face like the Potty Mouth Boys did. I used to call them the Pizza Boys but from now on it will be the Potty Boys. I really wanted them to loose. It would have been karma after calling Mirna a bitch. Jim and Marsha had some pretty bad luck with the planes but it looked as if they made up a lot of the time. It looked as if they might have been able to make up enough time after the paraglide TOO BAD I really wanted them to beat the boys.

Boo! Boo! I hate these guys!!!

Other than changing their flat tire prety quickly, which was slightly impressive, they have been nothing but complaining whiners with bad attitudes the whole time.

*crosses fingers and hopes that they will be eliminated next week*
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave

Other than changing their flat tire prety quickly, which was slightly impressive, they have been nothing but complaining whiners with bad attitudes the whole time.
    That is true ... I wonder what would have happened if Mirna and Charla got a flat ... Wow there would have been some complaining going on there!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Captain of the World
    I'm sorry but the "BITCH" line was a classic.

Mirna has some serious problems with hypocracy.

The scene was set up perfectly. The shot right out of her window and the pizza boys driving past yelling bitch was hilarious. Her reaction was classic. Like "How could anyone call me that."

I am totally indifferent to the Pizza boys but that shot was hilarious. You couldn't have staged a better shot than that.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

I don't like them, but I was when they did a drive-by cussin'!!

She had no clue who did it either ... just another moment.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I already explained why they called them a bitch and ran away. i guess they arent man enough to stand up to them theirselves. I don't know how anyone can like idiots like these and its sad that Jim and Marsha couldn't have passed them. I hope they enjoyed that chocolate challenge because then I was LMAO!

+ Reply to Thread