+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda & Karen

This is another of my favorite teams. I hope they go far.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Maybe they did gloat and it was edited out.
    I highly doubt this, because every time Jim and Marsha complained about the Bowling Moms, it would then show Linda and Karen and they weren't shown gloating or even mentioning it. If they had the footage of Linda and Karen being devious, they would have taken advantage of it.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I highly doubt this, because every time Jim and Marsha complained about the Bowling Moms, it would then show Linda and Karen and they weren't shown gloating or even mentioning it. If they had the footage of Linda and Karen being devious, they would have taken advantage of it.

You may very well be right. However, the camera crew clearly missed or edited the moment when the advice was given. That seems rather strange, but it is true nevertheless.

If that could happen, then maybe it's possible that the camera crew edited or missed the gloating, as well.

Also, if they did say it to be devious they probably would have benn asked about it in their interview at the pit stop in Argentina right?

FORT Fogey
    Whether they deliberately mislead anyone or not, the bowling moms are definitely a favorite of mine- I hope they do well.

I'm in the "Linda & Karen were only speculating aloud" camp.

I think Jim & Marsha overheard Linda & Karen, or were in a discussion with them and possibly others, about whether or not money needed to be changed. Everyone but Jim & Marsha decided not.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Okay, we didn't see Linda and Karen stopping for money this time. Maybe they were talking about it at as a group, and then Jim and Marsha went away, and then the other teams discouraged the Bowling Moms from exchanging their money, since they didn't need to. Or maybe even the Bowling Moms asked the locals once they got there if they could use U.S. dollars, instead of waiting for a taxi driver to ask.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I think people are giving the moms way too much credit and if someone else did it, you would automatically assume that it was bad intentioned. I think that they were devious at that one point because they didnt even stop to change money and if they said it before then they had plenty of time to tell them otherwise.

Like I said a few times, if it were in ill intention they would have mentioned it or gloated about it, and it would have been shown. I admit that if Alison and Donny did it, I would be more suspicous, but the Bowling Moms just seem too innocent.

Since it wasn't shown, we'll never know how it came about.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread