+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda & Karen

I'm really THAT Dave
    Second post to add:

Any team that lists bowling as something they are proud of is all right in my book. I think Steve and I need to offer to do a "bowling for dollars" deal with them though.

How about it ladies? If you're reading, me and my 142 average along with Steve and his 117 average are willing to bowl you for money...scratch.

And FWIW - having been where these folks are right now, I wish them all the best - get set for the ride of your life.

Dave

PS: I don't want ANYONE mentioning the fact that I may have deflated our averages by a pin or 60.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Even if you did deflate your averages you still have me beat. I average about thirty points per game. Who are the ATC's picks for winning team this year?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Dagwood I posted the exact same thing a few posts before you! They do remind me of Steve and Dave especially the clip where they were playing bowling
    Playing bowling ???????? Did I read that right ? Do I play bowl ? or just bowl ?

Sorry, lalol ... couldn't help it ... I'm in one of those moods.

I'm going against the opinion here but I find these 2 pretty boring. I agree that they will probably be philiminated early.
    I rather lurk than post.

ATC Steve and Dave you guys are a riot ... we should have known that you both would have an opinion regarding the "bowling team". My question is do you guys think they could beat the two of you ina a race!

I hope this team does well. On the surface one might think they will have trouble lasting long ... but hey you just never know.

Good luck to Linda and Karen!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I think they could go far! They look strong!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I hope I like them. I want to see moms that are fun. I admit, that i didn't have a lot of time yesterday, but does the official site have interviews up? Reading the answers to questions they were asked is what really made me know I'd like the ATC's

No, that wasn't kissing up
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    ...Reading the answers to questions they were asked is what really made me know I'd like the ATC's

No, that wasn't kissing up
    Too late. We're counting it as kissing up anyhow.

And for those who've asked - I am not picking a team that I think will do well. I wish them all the best of luck, and hope they enjoy their time in the limelight. The simple fact that they've made it to where they are makes them all winners.

Dave

I don't see them as getting much air time. They'll make it midway, but their Philimination will be short and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATCSteve
    Me too. I think his name was Dagwood.
    Ok, ok...so I was having a blond moment. Forgive me?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread