+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Linda & Karen

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Enough said.

Bowling Moms you did good. Here is a team under a lot of pressure and they never gave up nerver argued did not have any hissy fits. I was definitely feeling the pain when one of the moms strained her ankle cause I have done the same thing. You wonder where the heck did that hole come from.

Next episode should be very interesting to see how they will raise money. Good Luck. I am rooting for you.

I'm hoping they have something in their bags worth bartering, though seeing them trying to tempt someone with a piece of fruit in the preview for the next program isn't encouraging. All things considered, being in such dire straights beats the alternative.

One thing I'm sure of, they'll give it their all. I can't see the show keeping them alive for the next stage if the immediate lack of cash constitutes a foregone conclusion that they won't be able to compete with any possibility of surviving, though I haven't seen all the previous seasons.

FORT Fogey
    Bartering won't be easy when they're using fruit and ink pens, that's for sure. They'll probably have to resort to good ol' fashioned begging for cab, bus or train fare. If they're persistant, it might just work.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hehe...I can't wait till they begg. I love Linda and Karen. They are full of spunk and just make the show fun. Hope they make it till the end.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

You know I wondered last night after watching the show ... Is there any chance they can take their 1 time emergency fund on the next leg. I'm sure that either
    a)they can't since they finished last on the non-elimination leg
    or
    b)they already used it

But it was just a thought?

Begging in Egypt will be tough .. I would think. But I hope they make it through this next leg without getting the boot!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think their emergency fund was that white envelope
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Maybe they'll get lucky and run into some rich American tourists. Better yet, rich tourists who are fans of the show. I hope they will be able to stick around a little longer. Their positive attitude is nice.

Maybe they can talk Chip into giving them a few bucks; he's been helping everyone else!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Maybe they can talk Chip into giving them a few bucks; he's been helping everyone else!
    Chip's a good guy and the bowling mom's are down on their luck....can't wait until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    Maybe they'll get lucky and run into some rich American tourists. Better yet, rich tourists who are fans of the show. I hope they will be able to stick around a little longer. Their positive attitude is nice.
    I think this is likely. There should be plenty of rich tourists around the Pyramids. Then a little bunching and they're back in it!

Go Moms!

+ Reply to Thread