+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

Kami & Karli

[IMG]images/img/TARkamikarli.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by official TAR site
    Kami & Karli are identical twins from Eugene, Oregon, who describe themselves as "extremely competitive." Both agree that as children they were adorable, but ornery and naughty.

Kami is the general manager of a restaurant. Her primary motivation for being on the show is "to win! I'm very competitive." Her pet peeve about herself is that she is always correct, all the time. Kami says that one of the most exciting moments of her life was at a Prince concert when she was asked to get on stage and dance with him.

Karli is a full-time student at the University of Oregon. She describes her motivations for being on the show as first, "wanting the money, and second, wanting the opportunity to travel for free." One of her fears is getting stranded in a third world country without clean bathrooms. Karli adds that she is sweeter and more forgiving than Kami.

Kami & Karli list among their similarities that they can get really upset when they are not fed, they have similar mannerisms, are ardently determined and extremely competitive. They are excited to compete in THE AMAZING RACE 5 because foreign travel and experiencing different cultures are fascinating to them.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

This is my favorite team so far!
    I read their "Before the Race" the person who answered all the questions were funny

A reincarnation of Tian and Jaree? I think so. They'll place slightly better that their 4th race clone, and will get that 3rd place finish.

They'll probably be better than Tian and Jaree, at least that's what I hope
    At least the fighting won't be that intense like Tian and Jaree afterall they are twins

Yes, lalol, I think they will be overall more likeable than Tian/Jaree. And, can somebody remind me, Tian/Jaree made it like 5th, right?

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    I shal look in my orb....or i will just stare at the screen. This team might make it far but something tells me that they will drop of early...
    You stole my smart quote!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    They seem like they will bicker a lot, but I like them. I almost always like the bickerers for some reason.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Kami & Karli list among their similarities that they can get really upset when they are not fed,
    "Honey, make sure Kami and Karli don't miss their 3:00 feeding. You know how cranky they get when they're not fed."

Yeah, they'll get far. :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I have to root for this team from my hometown, but somehow I fear I will regret doing so.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    When I saw them on TES today, the whole "we're gonna manipulate" remark reminded me a little of Kelly G. (and after seeing them, I can understand how people thought it was her.) I'm not going to pre-hate any teams, but these guys are in the middle. I like them now, and the answers to their Before the Race were funny (we met in the womb, get cranky when we don't get fed), but the fact that she said her biggest pet peeve is that she's always correct? Yeah, that, and the manipulate remark are why they're in the middle. But they look interesting, and I hope they make it far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast