+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

Thank God I tapes these shows. When these girls were trying to find the flag and they were filmed walking right past it, I was laughing so hard I was down on the floor. I had to watch at least three more times. Hopefully these two will stay around for a bit just for the sheer entertainment factor.

Then missing the route marker. I think Matt Roush from TV guide said it best. Take the extra 10 or 15 seconds and read the instructions all the way through, else you will be sorry.

I don't really like this them, but they are definitely a strong team. I would want them to stay cause they seem like an exciting team to watch. I loved the 'walk past the cluebox' shot, as the voice over came on. Hilarious.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

The insider video on CBS site is soooo funny They were like "we're going to do very well tomorrow" and then they had a shot of them passing the clue

FORT Fan
    They remind me of Heather and Eve, the law students.
    I really think that they never watched the previous seasons before.
    How come they made so many fatal mistakes?

But I don't hate them.

FORT Fogey
    That's what I think, that they've never watched any of the other seasons. So, what made them apply I wonder...

Anyway, I tend to like these kinds of girls in reality shows, so the jury's still out. I like them because they...seem exactly like typical reality favs. They played fast but dumb. Oh come on, don't tell me you've never done that. Granted it wasn't for a million bucks, but they didn't get eliminated so we might see a 180 for them when it comes to looking for clues. They'll be petrified something else similar to what happened in episode one will happen again.

Ah, yes. They do say once bitten, twice shy. I don't think they'll be making the same mistake anytime soon.
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

I agree!

One of them is wearing a necklace. I think it's Kami.

FORT Fogey
    I kind of like this pair. One of them needs to calm down a bit (I'm not sure wich one- I can't tell them apart). When they're not fighting with Chip, they're sort of entertaining.

They did make a good decision when they had a local person take them to the checkpoints when they decided to walk the dogs. However, taking the bus instead of the cab at the end of the leg almost did them in ...

I thought it was kinda funny how they were singing the praises of Chip and Kim at the start of the leg and by the end their view of Chip changed ...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread