+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Plus, there were 2 cows cornered in the same corner. And I didn't see anyone's name on either of them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Plus, there were 2 cows cornered in the same corner. And I didn't see anyone's name on either of them.
    Exactly

And, once again, to the twins credit, they never voiced their complaints to Chips dirty plays. The twins have a reason to hate Chip (and Kim, I guess), and just because Chip is a "nice guy" doesn't exempt him from the bad moves that he has done.

BUT...I was hoping that for both of these team's credits, that they'd get over their differences next leg, try to form an alliance, and catch up with everyone at a bottleneck. Looks like that won't be happening though, and that'll be because of the twin's secret hatred for Chip.

Overall, the situation is very messy between the both of these teams. And for our entertainment, I hope CBS makes the best of it.
    Who I'm rooting for: Amazing Race's Colin and Christie, CHarla and Mirna, Bob and Joyce, Jim and Marsha, and Kami and Karli! Joe Schmo's Cammy, Ingrid, Tim, Bryce, and Rita!!!

This is the first season of TAR that I've watched and I must say I'm pretty impressed. I like these two teams (Kami/Karli and Chip/Kim). I think they are playing the game to win as one would expect. But the twins seem to be a little overly sensitive about Chip's aggressiveness. Maybe there is other conflict going on between the teams that isn't being shown? Never know with editing. The girls sure are entertaining the way they rip into each other. You know, I thought twins are supposed to be particularly close and friendly - best friends and all that. I haven't known many twins but none were like these two. I guess no one will ever confuse them with Mary-Kate and Ashley.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    I haven't known many twins but none were like these two. I guess no one will ever confuse them with Mary-Kate and Ashley.

I don't know about that- Kami & Karli are almost thin enough to be mistaken for Mary-Kate & Ashley.

hehehe

This is the first season of TAR that I've watched and I must say I'm pretty impressed.
    I've caught parts of a handful of episodes here & there, but I'm finally trying to sit down & watch a whole season. Looks pretty good so far.
    You know, I thought twins are supposed to be particularly close and friendly - best friends and all that. I haven't known many twins but none were like these two.
    I'd guess you're just seeing some good old fashioned sibling rivalry. Most people say the biggest & most rewarding challenge you can have is to compete against yourself. I'd imagine competing against an identical twin your entire life takes that to another level. They both seem like high achievers who enjoy trying to one-up each other, while also being able to rely on one another. Their teamwork seems good, so if they can slow down & think more, I like their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Yeah, I saw that too. But everyone is so focused on the cab incident this one sort of got passed over. But maybe this is why the twins are so mad at Chip. The fact that he took advantage 2 times.
    Folks this is a game. And Chip needed to do what he did to survive!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    And, once again, to the twins credit, they never voiced their complaints to Chips dirty plays. The twins have a reason to hate Chip (and Kim, I guess), and just because Chip is a "nice guy" doesn't exempt him from the bad moves that he has done.
    I guess Chip is supposed to let the twins roll right over him... just hand them the game without a fight. I personally didn't see any dirty play. Maybe I was watching something else.

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Overall, the situation is very messy between the both of these teams. And for our entertainment, I hope CBS makes the best of it.
    Now this is a quote I can get behind.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    LOL, these two twin's faces dont compare in looks to mary kate and ashley!

I think that it is a game and the whole point is friends should be put aside for the race because everyone wants to win the million. So, I wouldnt take anything personal, though if it happened to me I would be mad. However, they both didnt lose so I dont know why the twins still complained

+ Reply to Thread